Clutch parts for sale

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have oem clutch parts for sale along with a spec stage 3+ plate .

Clutch came out of my C.E with 12000 miles on it .There is an oem pressure plate ,oem fly wheel, and a oem clutch .
I would rather sell everything as a package .They are a bit dirty from the wd-40 I sprayed on the metal surfaces but will clean up real good with a washing .
the spec 3+ plate has less than 200 miles on it .It was too much for my needs and I replaced it with a 2+ spec plate .

$350 plus shipping .

or trades ,Whats you got lol ??

clutchparts001.jpg

Last edited:
May I ask what was wrong with the 3+ plate? I ordered a new clutch and that's the one I picked. I couldn't find reviews on it. I can still return it for a different one. Please advise ASAP before its too late.

When you let off a 3+ spec clutch it will go .I do not race my C.E. like some do here so its just to rough for my 2 or 3 times a month I do drive it .Plus I have a driveway that is at a minor angle .It almost put me in the back wall of garage once lol
It grabs like a mother and for street use in town its just toooooo much .
But It will shave time off your strip runs because it grips .

Last edited:
May I ask what was wrong with the 3+ plate? I ordered a new clutch and that's the one I picked. I couldn't find reviews on it. I can still return it for a different one. Please advise ASAP before its too late.

I have the whole spec setup but I personally did not like the rough take off with in-town driving with the stage 3+ plate .They were going to just swap me for the stage 2+ plate but I had the setup a long time before I installed it .:mad:

but they did cut price a lot for the stage 2 + plate ,which I am really happy happy with :D But I could not return the 3+:proud:

Bump .Stubbed my toe on it again , Need to sell while I still have toe nails ;)

Back