Clutch pedal fade

terrible01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Having an issue with the hydraulics of the clutch. Just seems to fade out when I'm WOT at times and is making the truck rather notchy to shift.

I've heard a rumor of using the viper slave cyl and master cylinder, except the slave cylinder rod is different (longer in the trucks). Is there a kit out there that uses this or some other name brand parts?

Just go with Justin or Roe for the hydraulic upgrade and be done with it. Check our vendor section.

terrible01 said:
Having an issue with the hydraulics of the clutch. Just seems to fade out when I'm WOT at times and is making the truck rather notchy to shift.

I've heard a rumor of using the viper slave cyl and master cylinder, except the slave cylinder rod is different (longer in the trucks). Is there a kit out there that uses this or some other name brand parts?
kevin, jsut flush your fluid in the clutch and replace with hi temp brake fluid
you will be good to go, no need to go replacing if its jsut fading

then loosen the bolts slightly that hold the shifter down, run thru the gears and then retighten

then replace the fluid in the trans with atf fluid , mobil 1 or some type synthetic and you should find yoursefl in a new shifting truck

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back