Clutch recommendation

chaynick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will be replacing the clutch this winter. What would you recommend? If i go with Centerforce for example, do i have to upgrade hydraulics?

The first question I would ask is what are your desired power levels? If you aren't making any further mods, the centerforce will be just fine and there is no need to upgrade hydraulics.

I have used both center force and spec clutchs. Along with viper hydraulics and JTSVP ones. I had tonys on the spec stage 2+ and clutch pedal was lighter than stock. Other was center force with viper hydraulics which pedal was not nearly as light feeling as with tonys. Newest set up will be tonys and mcloed twin disc. Everyone will have a different opinion just thought I would share what I have used.

Thanks. It looks like i'm going to keep the Centerforce clutch i just got. Wasn't sure if its not too good for just the stock motor. Not planning any power mods in the near future. For some reason i had an impression that you have to upgrade the hydraulics in order to use Centerforce clutch. Thanks for clarifying it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back