Cold Air Intake + Billet Hood grill insert + Billet gas door

INFAMOU$

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys I have these extra parts from my truck I won't be using... I will be heading to Texas on the 20th of this month for 2 weeks and will be bringing all these parts with me. I will ship directly from TX (unless you are in the Houston/Austin areas) Everything is a little dusty but in great shape.

Hennessey CAI in great shape (not even sure if it was ever installed as it came in the bed of the truck when I got it) $250

DSC_1606.jpg

Billet gas door $25

DSC_1608.jpg

Billet insert for hood $30

DSC_1607.jpg

Last edited:
Any pics of what this CAI looks like installed, 1st time I've heard of and seen this one????

Thanks, that's different. Seems real expensive for a 90* elbow and a filter that still uses the oe ribbed piece.

Thanks, that's different. Seems real expensive for a 90* elbow and a filter that still uses the oe ribbed piece.

Yep I agree :) Also why I am asking much less than what they sell for new.

GAS DOOR AND HOOD INSERT SOLD!

Last edited:
Wow 600 on on the big H site.....WTF no wonder why he dosent show up around here anymore!!!!!...guys get shot around here for a lot less!

Not sure if you'll even get the $250, justins at JMB is the same price and others are only a little more........ But GLWS It will go.

Yea I put it up to be taking offers... It's pretty useless here in Dubai, more like a Hot Air Intake!

I'm guessing that the way it mounts you would remove the pass side air deflector behind the grill so air reaches the filter?? I'm gonna look for more mounted pics.......

That CAI needs a heat shield made for it,it will suck all the heat from your rad,the fan will blow hot air right into it without a shield,my filter is between the fender and the Paxton head unit and the fan blew hot air from the rad right into it before I got a heat shield made for it.
This CAI will work good with a heat shield wrapped around it.

Check out the one from MAC Performance for $180 with shield.

I'd like to try this just for the sound it would make but not sure what to "low ball" with.......

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back