Collectibility of 06 SRT Night Runner Edition

NCViperTruck06

Reaction score
Can anyone give some input as to the collectibility of the SRT10 Night Runner Edition. I have a 2006 Quad Cab fully loaded that was my daily driving truck. The truck has low miles and is all original. I know the truck isn't worth very much today, but fact that a limited number were produced (200 quad cabs out of 400) would seem make this vehicle unique one day? Thoughts? ... Thank you

Well there were only 360 built and unless you plan on holding on to it till 2035, there is no collector value at present

You have a unique truck now, enjoy it!!

Only the blue RC's, with white go faster stripes, will appreciate significantly over time. (My thought).:eek:

The 2006 BSM will be first to hit the big dollar because of its association with Chuck Norris and Walker Texas Ranger..... With a build count of 15

The 2006 BSM will be first to hit the big dollar because of its association with Chuck Norris and Walker Texas Ranger..... With a build count of 15

Has anyone registered one? Just wondering if you have any pics.

It's my unicorn......

Only because I have a registered 2006 Flame Red count of 15

What is the difference between the Night Runner & the regular black 10's of that year. I know they have black wheels & a decal, anything else?

What is the difference between the Night Runner & the regular black 10's of that year. I know they have black wheels & a decal, anything else?

Black headlight bezels and a dash plaque.

I know I should know this but what the Hell is a 2006 BSM?

Yea, borrowed that idea from the Viper folks.... i.e. SSG

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back