Collectors Plates

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im not sure all of the laws in every state, but in Ohio if yor car is 8,000 or less built in a year or you have more than $5000.00 in accessories then you can get collectors plates. Which means no e-check ever again. View attachment 10585

It's even less restrictions than that. It just can't be your main car of transportation. I have a set on my 77 Cutless.....they made millions of that beast. But it was the only way to get plates for the past 10 years waiting for e-check to go away
DCP_0063.jpg

In Nebraska they have historical plates or original plates dated the year of the car, for 80 bucks and you never plate the vehicle again. The Vehicle has to be 25 years old though.

they made it a pain in the ass for me. i had to send them actuall picturesn, receipts of everything i had done and a letter from chrysler that they only made 200 of the CE.

Mine is #200 with only 6 miles. I am the wrong person to ask. My CE will have no mods as long as I own it, but the black one has had several bolt on changes. As long as you keep everything and do not cut it up you should be fine.

yeah thats why i asked you because i see that it says no mods ever. i took my time on everything and it is done perfect looks all factory.

The other cool thing about limited production, they are considered classics at 10 years! Just found this out a few weeks ago. My Viper insurance is now less than $100 a half.

Guess we have a few years for our trucks....

Is there any price difference with collector plates? I just renewed mine but there is always next year.

im not sure yet. i paid 48 bucks but that was an exchange since i already had plates and didnt need new ones.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back