Color Swatches

tinygiants

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Steve,

The job you did on Stinkers truck is awesome. Do you have or can you do other color flames? Ghost flames?

Can you make up a small sample kit of available flame colors.

I have a red truck and I am not sure what color would look the best.

Thanks for your time.

tinygiants said:
Steve,

The job you did on Stinkers truck is awesome. Do you have or can you do other color flames? Ghost flames?

Can you make up a small sample kit of available flame colors.

I have a red truck and I am not sure what color would look the best.

Thanks for your time.

Dale,
Here's a link to a thread I started on this topic, I think it answers most of your questions.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13787

However, I want to make sure everyone understands the difference between vinyl flames or decals and a wrap. What we did on Stinker's truck is a wrap, which is actually a digital picture printed on vinyl and normally covers an entire body panel such as the hood or fenders, or in many cases the entire truck. Since it is a digital picture, either an actual picture or one created by computer graphics programs, the colors and design are truly limitless. If you can envision it, and it can be put in a computer, we can print it on special vinyl and make a wrap for you vehicle from it. Wrap vinyl can be made to conform to really drastic shapes like fender curves, grills, bumpers such like that for a complete coverage application. The longivity of these products is about 5 years.

These a just a couple of simple examples of what we can do, we can do them in just about any size, shape, and color or combination thereof. The color chart in the thread I started only applies to traditional vinyl applications since we are limited by the color(s) of the vinyl we can get. We use the colors, or combination of colors to create whatever you are trying to do. The vinyl products are best suited to relatively flat surfaces (IE doors, windows, trailer graphics, such like that). We can cut these vinyl products into just about any size or shape. The typical longivity of these products is 5-7 years.

I know you asked me what time it was and I probably built you a watch, but hopefully this information helps...

Steve

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Dale,
Here's a link to a thread I started on this topic, I think it answers most of your questions.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13787

However, I want to make sure everyone understands the difference between vinyl flames or decals and a wrap. What we did on Stinker's truck is a wrap, which is actually a digital picture printed on vinyl and normally covers an entire body panel such as the hood or fenders, or in many cases the entire truck. Since it is a digital picture, either an actual picture or one created by computer graphics programs, the colors and design are truly limitless. If you can envision it, and it can be put in a computer, we can print it on special vinyl and make a wrap for you vehicle from it. Wrap vinyl can be made to conform to really drastic shapes like fender curves, grills, bumpers such like that for a complete coverage application. The longivity of these products is about 5 years.

These a just a couple of simple examples of what we can do, we can do them in just about any size, shape, and color or combination thereof. The color chart in the thread I started only applies to traditional vinyl applications since we are limited by the color(s) of the vinyl we can get. We use the colors, or combination of colors to create whatever you are trying to do. The vinyl products are best suited to relatively flat surfaces (IE doors, windows, trailer graphics, such like that). We can cut these vinyl products into just about any size or shape. The typical longivity of these products is 5-7 years.

I know you asked me what time it was and I probably built you a watch, but hopefully this information helps...

Steve
Hi Steve,
Thanks for taking the ime to reply. I understand the product line. Thanks for making it clear. I guess I was asking if you have a stock set of realistic flames you could sell as swatches (like test sticks at the local home center). I have a red truck, and I am not sure that the normal red flame color would stand out. I may need to go with the propane blue flames, or maybe a different color. I know what I like when I see it, but I may not be able to think of it on my own.
Thanks again

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back