Colorado GTG!

Awesome, im sure ill just get a hotel close to the track, plus the gf is gonna DD for me lol.

She is good to go! hopefully i can get scotts mufflers here in time to get them on for the show.

just waiting on paypay info and hopefully he ships tomrrow and i should be able to get them on.

Haha, his own words, NOT ours! This one be more of a trial run, get some input as to what guys would
like to do, meetup, etc. See how much interest we can generate with more than just a few guys with common interest. Hopefully get good baseline for a REAL GTG nxt yr. C'mon over if U can Chris, hope to see U...

Was about to pull the trigger but i havent worked in the past 2 1/2 weeks. I figured i should be smart about this and save the money. shitty thing is we have a job starting on tuesday (hopefully) that might last for a few weeks, so the gtg isnt looking likely for me now. work before play :(:(

OK guys, tomorrow is gtg day at Bandy, at present have a handful of trucks, need as many as we can get. Lets see what we can do...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back