COLORADO GTG

uploadfromtaptalk1395529522023.jpg

Sent from the Mamba's Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Nice except for the crap weather, we need spring/sun fast!!!!!!!! Nice shot with the banner.

Hooters girls and cold air make for a beautiful combination though. ..........

Had a great time yesterday, met some new enthusiasts, checked out some more trucks. Weather sucked but that is springtime in the Rockies. Hope to have another GTG in late April or so, maybe get some more guys to join in. To the guys that showed, great to meet you, to the ones that didn't, catch ya next time..

Looks like a great turn out for the weather! Hard to get that many together I. Texas in the sun, lol. And we have the hugest amount of 10s in the world!

More trucks are out there, just need to make it more obvious we are around. Steve & I working to make this Colorado group much more than just keyboard tappers, etc. Lots of enthusiasts of different flavors here, need to start doing car shows, cruises, etc.. Everything depends on how involved guys want to be...

More trucks are out there, just need to make it more obvious we are around. Steve & I working to make this Colorado group much more than just keyboard tappers, etc. Lots of enthusiasts of different flavors here, need to start doing car shows, cruises, etc.. Everything depends on how involved guys want to be...

Well bring we are the hugest state it makes travel for some difficult. I always tried planning around central Texas since its similar mileage for all. We usually end up in Houston for some reason as those guys seem to not wanna drive but a few block from home. Lmfao :rock::D

Hell, I be glad to throw a bag in the 10 & visit for a bit. Made to drive, not park in the driveway!

hey. i had a blast yesterday and it was good to meet everybody. hopefully we can have more gtg's.

garage_attachment.php

garage_attachment.php

garage_attachment.php

OK guys, Going to do this again! SAT, MAY 10, at Colorado Mills Mall, place called Twin Peaks. Prolly gather around 1-1.30 in parking lot & BS a bit before we go in. Weather should not be an issue like last time(frkn snowstorm) so lets bring em out. Doing this with my son & some of his Lightning & Stang buddies, we figure we might be able to get more guys to show if we do something together. Hope to see some new faces, also planning another GTG at Bandimere Speedway on SUN, JUNE 1st at the MEGAMOPAR Show. Biggest gathering of MOPARS in the region, trying to get as many 10s as possible to come out & show/race, hangout, etc... Lets do this...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back