comemorative edition parts forsale

QUICKSRT10/SRT8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
brand new set of oem floor mats i would like to get $100.00 for them.
brand new oem shift ball with the blue stitching id like $50.00 for.
slightly used mopar truck cover with no damage for the regular cab $150.00 for.
all shipping is free and ill provide the ups tracking number when they are shipped thanks mike

Last edited:
The guy that bought my old truck will take the floor mats. I will call him tomorrow or give you his number. Please do not sell them. He has been trying to locate a set since his flew out of the back of his truck when he left them in the bed.

Bruce

We talked about this a while ago and he stated he was not able to reach you. I do not have his number handy, but I will contact him in the am to reach you. I am at work all day today.

Merry Christmas

Bruce

Somebody from the forum pick up your truck:dontknow: I remember you were catching alot of s$%T from it:(

QUICKSRT10/SRT8 said:
my friend bought the truck off of me for 10 grand cash

:banghead: :banghead: Are you serious? I would have waited a year for the title for that kind of money:D Your buddy got a heck of a deal:rock: Glad to see you got rid of her;)

PM sent on the cover if it hasn't been sold yet:dontknow:
I need one

His friend??? Wonder if he is the one that holds the title. :dontknow:

I love that truck and would have probably traded mine straight up even with the damage from the 100mph deer ;)

No doubt right? 10K cash, I would have been all over that!!!! As I'm sure most of us on here would have been

truck cover pics

this cover is the exact material as the viper car covers high quality mopar part

InfinitySRT said:
No doubt right? 10K cash, I would have been all over that!!!! As I'm sure most of us on here would have been

Part it out.. Motor/Trans and wheels are worth 10K alone, hell yeah I wouldve been all over that.

SchuettS said:
Part it out.. Motor/Trans and wheels are worth 10K alone, hell yeah I wouldve been all over that.
The only downside is that you don't get the title until 2009.

See the "100mph Deer" thread for more details on this...."deal".

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back