Coming to Houston

Borden's SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I am going to be flying into Houston 1/24 in the early afternoon. I am picking up my new ride from OSO his 06 SRT8 Charger. :rock: :rock: :rock: I'm pretty excited about it. The bad thing is I am limited on time so I will have to head back the same night. :(

Swing by Michigan on your way home, and we will buy you a few cold beverages. And I do mean COLD!

Bill.

Yes Steve...plan to stay overnight here in Wadsworth...too.

Hope yours goes better than mine................. cost me 900$ and I almost had a anurisim trying to get my money back from Contenintal airlines when the f'd my ticket and I had to buy one instead of using my miles..............

bitches..............

Anyhow 350$ is what they quoted me to transport it doorstep to doorstep.

Hope yours works out better.....................F$CK contenintal!!!!!!!!!!!! 130,000 miles in one year.....platinum elite and they stick it to me.

bigike said:
Hope yours goes better than mine................. cost me 900$ and I almost had a anurisim trying to get my money back from Contenintal airlines when the f'd my ticket and I had to buy one instead of using my miles..............

bitches..............

Anyhow 350$ is what they quoted me to transport it doorstep to doorstep.

Hope yours works out better.....................F$CK contenintal!!!!!!!!!!!! 130,000 miles in one year.....platinum elite and they stick it to me.
You can't rape the willing :D

You chicken sh*t, no good, truck selling Bastige. If you can afford that SRT 8 you coulda kept your damn truck!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:Oh yeah, stop by Chattanooga too, we will buy you a beer.

FATJACK said:
You chicken sh*t, no good, truck selling Bastige. If you can afford that SRT 8 you coulda kept your damn truck!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:Oh yeah, stop by Chattanooga too, we will buy you a beer.

:withstupid:

I couldn't trade the truck for my Magnum after driving both.........

GENTLEMEN GENTLEMEN.. There's no need to buy Steve a cold brew, I got him covered beer-wise for how ever long he's here in Houston.. HURRY UP STEVE!! I dunno where I'll be in 10 days..

does anyone want to meet up while I'm there? i have a few hours before i head back to ga with my new ride.

I def. dont want to take away from your dyno day. I forgot that was going on. I just gotta pick up my new ride and head back the same day. Hope you have fun at the dyno. if I had more time I would join you guys. I'm flyin into Hobby.

Hey, Hobby is very close to PSI where the dyno is happening....why dont you stop on in.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back