Coming to Waco in June

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going to be traveling with my truck from Clarksville, TN to drop her off with Scott, aka Venomous1!!! He's going to install most or all of the parts in my signature in the red lettering. Probably be there middle of June and stay for a week or so. I'm planning to rent a car and cruise around Texas, likely Dallas to catch some Rangers games and party and Ft. Hood area to see some friends stationed there. Hopefully you TX people aren't lame like yall were for SRT2SLOW when he was in Houston when I come to town!

Well when they bore you head over to shreveport go gambling then we can hit up the drag strip

Look forward to it bro! We'll take the Venomous QC out on the local strip here and have a little fun as well :) :burnout:

Hell yeah to both. DOWURKSON, I will be on 24 days of vacation when I come out, so I could look to swing by LA on my way back. I'm all about going new places and that's partly why I'm doing this roadtrip so I can do some exploring and visit places I've never been, plus get my truck hooked up!

Hey man if this Army thing doesn't work out for me with the budget cuts I'll come be your go-fer

lol as much as I'd love to this job pays pretty well so I'll hang onto it as long as I can! But I def can't wait to come visit

Hell yeah to both. DOWURKSON, I will be on 24 days of vacation when I come out, so I could look to swing by LA on my way back. I'm all about going new places and that's partly why I'm doing this roadtrip so I can do some exploring and visit places I've never been, plus get my truck hooked up!

Well nice we will have get up do some gambling and racing

Pshhh...says the guys that haven't been outta their home states or hotel rooms. Who wins Miss USA 7 out of 10 years .....MF Texas :chain:

yea...real nice
untitled_zps0ea55efd.png

fatsip_zpsdeb6bdaf.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back