Commemorative Edition Registry

I saw the truck at the Nats & wrote down the serial #. I work at a dealer so I ran the # on the computer.
Al

Ahhh I see, the old fashioned way, lol. I thought maybe you had an inside contact with Chyrsler.

aac426 said:
The VIN # for CE #1 is 3D7HA16H84G152795. It is a silver 2004 RC & was registered to Michael Lindamood ;) at 1000 Chrysler Dr Auburn Hills MI. Under selling dealer info it is listed as Daimler Chrysler test.
Al
I have that truck:star:

Last edited:
Still listed as belonging to Mr. Lindamood. Just had the rear end worked on last Monday the 14th with 21,212 miles.
Al

aac426 said:
Still listed as belonging to Mr. Lindamood. Just had the rear end worked on last Monday the 14th with 21,212 miles.
Al
Yes it did at Woodhouse Dodge by Mark see my previous post about clutch problems. Also had the Centerforce re-installed as the dealer in MD F'd it up bad and had the Fidenza flywheel installed. I'm acutally going to my other Chrysler dealer here in Edgewood tomorrow to have work on it, prob needs a massive over haul on the rear, thinking about swapping in the 4.10 rear for a little more off the line grunt, she needs new rotors and an oil change. Give it a few days you'll see that pop up ;)

InfinitySRT said:
Yes it did at Woodhouse Dodge by Mark see my previous post about clutch problems. Also had the Centerforce re-installed as the dealer in MD F'd it up bad and had the Fidenza flywheel installed. I'm acutally going to my other Chrysler dealer here in Edgewood tomorrow to have work on it, prob needs a massive over haul on the rear, thinking about swapping in the 4.10 rear for a little more off the line grunt, she needs new rotors and an oil change. Give it a few days you'll see that pop up ;)

So.... You have "#1" then? :dontknow: But it's actually a 2004 SILVER? :confused:

InfinitySRT said:

I'm surprised Chrysler sold that truck & didn't destroy it:confused: . Sounds like you have something unusual:D
Al

The truck is no longer Silver(execpt for the paint chip inside the fender, lol and the engine bay is a black to hide silver color), they get really funny when I talk about it but since you know what it really was and is here is the story. Its an 04 that became a pre production mock up of the CE. They wanted to see if it had appeal and how it looked in person so they took one of the fleet mule test trucks and made it the first CE which is why I don't have a number plate on my dash since its not a "true production" CE it can't. They can't legaly sell the truck as its a test mule and has been modified, federal regulations, that's us protecting ourselves from ourselves, lol. They were going to crush it but after they saw what I have done with it marketing wise and showcasing it I have convinced them to let it live with me :D

InfinitySRT said:
.......which is why I don't have a number plate on my dash since its not a "true production" CE it can't. ........

So, does that mean that there is still another "1 of 200" nameplate in a truck somewhere??? :confused:

Nice to see eveyone, it's been awhile since I've been on here. I think a few of you guys already said this, but yes, the twin to my truck had the stripes put back on it and it now resides in New Foundland. I was hoping that guy would join this place.

The company that made the nameplates has a duplicate for all the trucks. I am trying to get the duplicate one thru a friend of mine who use to work at Chrysler. Was the #1 vehicle purchased at Woodhouse. #200 was here in Omaha/Linoln are. I was tolld that both 1 and 200 were here in the midwest.

hemi killer said:
The company that made the nameplates has a duplicate for all the trucks. I am trying to get the duplicate one thru a friend of mine who use to work at Chrysler. Was the #1 vehicle purchased at Woodhouse. #200 was here in Omaha/Linoln are. I was tolld that both 1 and 200 were here in the midwest.
Good question, the one I have is the pre production so I don't think it counted in the acutal 200 produced but I could be wrong. I thought the owner of the actual #1 was on here:dontknow:
Wish I had some xtra money so I could buy #200 but I want to mod and I don't think that's a truck to mod. Prob start looking for a silver RC in a few months to do as another project bulid, this one will get a blower :D

InfinitySRT said:
Good question, the one I have is the pre production so I don't think it counted in the acutal 200 produced but I could be wrong. I thought the owner of the actual #1 was on here:dontknow:
Wish I had some xtra money so I could buy #200 but I want to mod and I don't think that's a truck to mod. Prob start looking for a silver RC in a few months to do as another project bulid, this one will get a blower :D

As far as I can tell, yours counts as #1. The serial #'s start with #2 & they were all built in a row.
Al

#148 checking in. Just picked it up and she is sweeeeet!

Oh yea, as soon as I get home I will post pics as soon as I figure out how.

10boom said:
Nice to see eveyone, it's been awhile since I've been on here. I think a few of you guys already said this, but yes, the twin to my truck had the stripes put back on it and it now resides in New Foundland. I was hoping that guy would join this place.
Glad to see you kept her boom:rock:

17 Total

InfinitySRT................001 (or pre 001)
10boom....................009 (Original Stripped of Badging)
aac426……………………….017
#20.........................020
nycstev……………………..034
RAM82A1..................057
2005CE80.................080
SRT10 #86................086
sstdusty...................087
FPS 69.....................136
Cold.........................144
Gaboon.....................148
QUICKSRT10/SRT8......151
Whitesnake...............170
Pastohio...................181
Mr hd.......................192
hemi kiiller.................200

CE # 92

I have #92. Purchased in Oklahoma City off the showroom after 14 months. Those guy were happy to give the truck away.:rock:

Soon to be in storage with other rare vehicles.

Here are a few pic of mine and what I've done to with it so far.....

And the total keeps climbing..........

18 Total

InfinitySRT................001 (or pre 001)
10boom....................009 (Original Stripped of Badging)
aac426……………………….017
#20.........................020
nycstev……………………..034
RAM82A1..................057
2005CE80.................080
SRT10 #86................086
sstdusty...................087
klmore………………………..092
FPS 69.....................136
Cold.........................144
Gaboon.....................148
QUICKSRT10/SRT8......151