Commemorative Edition Registry

Are you going to sell Commemo?

Hello. My name is Yuki. I am writing from Palos Verdes Estates,California.
I am looking for 2005 Ram SRT-10 Commemorative less than 10K mile. Are you interesting to sell your vehicle. If so,how about mileage on it?
Thanks.
Yuki

Hello. My name is Yuki. I am writing from Palos Verdes Estates,California.
I am looking for 2005 Ram SRT-10 Commemorative less than 10K mile. Are you interesting to sell your vehicle. If so,how about mileage on it?
Thanks.
Yuki

Pm sent

A CE is FINALLY in my garage :)

#126, 9K miles, immaculate condition, lowered and Paxton supercharged.
OEM Black Honycomb Grill Inserts, Street Scene Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors and some custom SRT Gauges from JTS are shipping to Denmark.

The Ram is lonely though - so I am now looking for a CE Viper.
If anybody in here comes accross one with a clean title and preferebely with less then 10K miles - plz let me know by PM.

A CE is FINALLY in my garage :)

#126, 9K miles, immaculate condition, lowered and Paxton supercharged.
OEM Black Honycomb Grill Inserts, Street Scene Cal-Vu Sport Mirrors and some custom SRT Gauges from JTS are shipping to Denmark.

The Ram is lonely though - so I am now looking for a CE Viper.
If anybody in here comes accross one with a clean title and preferebely with less then 10K miles - plz let me know by PM.

Congrats

Tonneau gas prop PN

Hey,
Can one of you Commemorative guys get me the part number of the gas prop on your Tonneau. Got one a couple of years ago from the junk yard and one of the cylinders failed. I can't read the number on the cylinder and the one listed in the 05 parts catalog is for the cover in the additives catalog.
This thing weighs a ton with the wing and I look like a Bozo propping it open with a pipe.
Thanks

This is whats on mine. 8286VD 029ON 108/05 A2
05030263AB
I hope that helps you man.

Back