Commemorative Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.

kberjian

Reaction score
Picked up my Commemorative # 13 from Ohio and drove 2500 miles back to Canada through the snow on bald summer tires... Bad idea.

Love the truck, gets lots of attention, but still has less horsepower than my neon...

Stock except a Borla header back exhaust.

KGB_0324.jpg

DSC02958.jpg

DSC02960.jpg

And the 700+ Hp 10 Second neon with a full interior and cage ( The Blue one )

DSC02755.jpg

Nice Ride!!:rock: Beautiful Country;) :rock: :rock:
Vids of the neon PLEASE!!:burnout:
Welcome to the RBC!!!!

Looks like you'll have to get to work on the CE.. At least you get to start with 500 horses.. Welcom e home.:D

You will need a 1000 rwhp to compete with the NEON, but the truck will still light up your face!!! Something about a 5000 lbd brick out running most other cars that really hits home!:rock:

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

You did get the best color................fo sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm confused:dontknow: .... did you just get it or are these old pics........

i noticed that your canada but how far up north are ya for it to still have snow on the ground........

I know the temp is like 4000Degs in georgia!!!!

ahh just messin wit ya congrats on your new ride:rock: :rock:

wow 10 sec neon with 700 puls hp.... i have a buddie with much well way less than 700 in a neon and he runs high 10s.. interesting... anyway nice truck

Welcome. Where in Canada stil has snow? The last I heard the The North Pole was expected to be completely ice free this summer:confused:

Congrats! :rock:

Did your Neon start out as a SRT-4? I don't call SRT-4s "Neons" unless their owner does first, and when you tell them "Nice SRT!" they know you're on the program...

I call 'em Turbo Neon's. Because that's what they are.;)

Welcome!:beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back