Commemorative Owner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the forum...congrat's on the CE...:rock: :rock: :rock:

Very nice. Now break out the checkbook andwake that truck up.Plenty of great vendors here.

Neon/SRT-4 is a 10 second 145 mph trapping car... Could run lower if it would hook up very well.

The Truck is going to stay stock because I am hopping it might end up being worth something in 20-30 years.

And as for the weather, that picture was taken in May, and there was still a little snow on the ground.

z-man said:
Welcome!!!!!!!!!!

You did get the best color................fo sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I quote !!!!

nice truck, and hell, I love the landscape. Where you were ?

Mr_hd said:
Of course I quote !!!!

nice truck, and hell, I love the landscape. Where you were ?

That picture was in North Dakota in Theodore Roosevelt park. I also stopped there on my way down to Memphis in the neon the summer before. :D
DSC02728.jpg

DSC02959.jpg

Same place, but a little different weather...

Welcome to the club...Enjoy your stay...Something about pushing that red button that gets you all excited...:D Nice truck bud...:rock:

kberjian said:
Neon/SRT-4 is a 10 second 145 mph trapping car... Could run lower if it would hook up very well.

The Truck is going to stay stock because I am hopping it might end up being worth something in 20-30 years.

And as for the weather, that picture was taken in May, and there was still a little snow on the ground.

wow snow in may are you kidding me in houston its 95 in may lol

Ironhead said:
wow snow in may are you kidding me in houston its 95 in may lol

That is nothing, I work pretty far up north, this is our June snow storm we had.

I am an engineer in heavy construction, I design the lifting lugs, cranes, rigging and fun stuff like that. 500,000lb Vessels, 400' tall stacks, all that fun stuff :rock:

We have temperatures down to -30-40 for days on end... You get used to it ;)
DSC02383.jpg

IMG_1325.jpg

DSC02234.jpg

DSC02859.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back