Comp Cam for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybravo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have comp cam for sale that's taking up a small amount of space in my garage. I never installed it. The cam grind is designed to work well with a supercharger, but I can't remember the specs on. I'd like to get $225 + shipping for it. I can post pics if there's any interest.

Does it have a card with it, or can you call comp and give them your customer info and see if they still have record for it.

Does it have a card with it, or can you call comp and give them your customer info and see if they still have record for it.

I would like to see if you can find the info. Since you are the master finder :D

I have comp cam for sale that's taking up a small amount of space in my garage. I never installed it. The cam grind is designed to work well with a supercharger, but I can't remember the specs on. I'd like to get $225 + shipping for it. I can post pics if there's any interest.

The number is ground onto the end of the cam. If you can get me that number I can cross reference it:D

Lol, if I found his first/last name and was lucky enough that he bought the cam from the manufacturer I could.

I'll check the numbers on the cam this evening when I get home. Then you guys can race to see who finds the specs first :D

Likely either a 111-320-10 or a 111-310-10. Both are nice cams for our trucks for sure. THe first a little raunchier than the last.:D
Great price!

How well is this cam for N/A?

It is a great cam for an NA engine! Very docile just opens valves a lil longer and opens them more. Still would likely pass a sniffer test as it is not huge as far as overlap.:burnout:

lol well I don't live in an area that has emissions testing so I can get as aggressive as I want! :p So for those who know about cams, is this a good price? I know compared to other cams I've seen, this looks like a great price!

The two numbers on the end of the cam are 25971 and 05037057AA. I checked on comp's website and couldn't find either on there. Maybe I'm just retarded though.

The two numbers on the end of the cam are 25971 and 05037057AA. I checked on comp's website and couldn't find either on there. Maybe I'm just retarded though.

05037057AA is a Mopar part #, not sure about 25971

This is not a comp cam. It is a mopar performance comp coupe cam if you do,a search you should be able to find the specs. This was the cam designed to work with the mopar performance PCM.

Whataguy83 said:
This is not a comp cam. It is a mopar performance comp coupe cam if you do,a search you should be able to find the specs. This was the cam designed to work with the mopar performance PCM.

I'm happy with that cam PCM combo!

VPRPWRD said:
05037057AA is a Mopar part #, not sure about 25971

Someone needs to look that number up the mopar performance comp cam shaft is part number P4510171

Can the mods take this thread down until I figure out more on this cam's specs? I don't want to unknowingly give the wrong info.

Yeah, prolly a good idea to create a new thread. What you have is the FACTORY Viper SRT10 Camshaft :eek::dontknow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back