Company wants me to move to Pensacola, FL

CarDude

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a company that wants me to move to Hurlburt Field, FL for work in the defense industry. Man I sure want to go (especially with all this snow outside right now, and three of my cars covered up for the winter)...if just my wife can find a job, even if it is virtual.

BTW...Merry Christmas to everyone

You can't go wrong there. It nice, and you will love the beach!!!!!!!!!

What does your wife do? My wifes family lives there and might know where to look.:)

"Hello? U-Haul? Yeah....I'm gonna need a couple of trucks for next week...."
:D :D :D

That's just me, though.
I'd NEVER move back to CO.

mauiSRT/10 said:
Wasnt the wife offered a job in Iraq earlier? Florida sounds WAY better!!!

Good luck Cardude and Merry Christmas!!

patrick

Wife's company wanted her to go to India...she said no way. They (her company) have pissed us off so we are now seeking employment in a climate and area we chose...not them.

My wife is currently a Director of Human Resources at Western Union. She would be looking for similar work...only problem is that Pensacola/Panama City are so much smaller than most other areas. Finding work at her level is a little difficult in a small metropolitan area.

Kevan said:
"Hello? U-Haul? Yeah....I'm gonna need a couple of trucks for next week...."
:D :D :D

That's just me, though.
I'd NEVER move back to CO.

I am originally from Jacksonville, FL so I miss the weather and the water. I hate...hate being cold.

There is this other company that wants me to move to Key West, FL...that is really where I want to go...but no way will we be able to find my wife a suitable position. I wish she was in the same industry I am.

you will like P-Cola. Thats were I grew up and still go there all the time.

C'mon down,the more the merrier here in the home of the Newly Weds and Nearly Deads !!!!:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back