Competition Coming?

It has less torge than our trucks,,, them comments were making it sound like it would kick our ass, but to me it seems like it would be a close one. Would it be expensive to mod? I do like the look though

looks like the lighting is being left behind

Last edited:
I still believe the ole' adage - cubic inches wins. "aka size matters"

aldog said:
I still believe the ole' adage - cubic inches wins. "aka size matters"
That already isn't working with the Viper vs. ZO6.

If GM builds it, it'll probably be able to wax a stock SRT-10...

I thought that they did make a handful of 07 before they cancelled production

I was reading that indeed Dodge is going to make some SRT10's for 2007. Looks like they don't want to give up on the income yet.
Chev is pretty but I love mine better!!!!!:burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

Hamrhead said:

Took GM since '94 to "catch" the Viper. GM thought the SS 454 was going to be bad,that didn't go so well either, my '79 LRT would eat them for lunch!:D

i like the truck its looks way better than the SS but IM ALL ABOUT SRT-10 i think its the best stock lookin truck out there

How much does it weight, if they keep the weight down on this truck like they did with there zo6 it might be fast.

Not sure how much income dodge is making given they are selling at 30K new. They've got to cost more then that...heck the motor alone is probably half the 30K by itself.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Not sure how much income dodge is making given they are selling at 30K new. They've got to cost more then that...heck the motor alone is probably half the 30K by itself.

Exactly my thoughts... why would GM go and build a truck like this when they know full well how bad the SRT-10 has been selling. About the only reason they sell is because most people can't afford the Viper or Z06, but not at a good enough rate to justify making them.

Chev/GMC has more leftover stock on the lots than anyone else!! I don't see how they could justify building anything like this when they are already taking it in the ass!!!

well yea

Hamrhead said:

well yea, the Vett is around 400lbs lighter and has a lower gear ratio... This truck's weight will have to me more than 500lbs liter with a 3.73 GR to even step up the SRT-10.

I think its a great truck but the Viper engine is simply a dominant platform over the SL7, with the combination of more displacement and less compression it has far more potential. :idea:

Last edited:
I know this won't be a popular opinion but if they build this, my SRT-10 will be for sale. If they don't, nothing else will pry me away from my truck.

DrPierceMD said:
I've said it already and I will say it again. That truck is F***ing ugly!!!!

Not only is it ugly it is a chevy! Who would want to own a chevy? You can buy parts for them at the dollar store! Cheap is not always better and chevy trucks have always had cheap plastic switch gear inside.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back