Complete Paxton SC setup...

INFAMOU$

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With the heat about to come to Dubai and the need for me to pull off the head unit in order to pass my annual inspection I am considering pulling off the entire kit and just go with 4:88's for now and focus on my ///M5 build.

The kit is 100% complete for you install. Has approx 12,000 miles on it since new seals/bearings etc and includes the following:

-Headunit + piping (polished)
-All brackets, oil lines, couplers, bolts, belt etc
-Fitting for Meth already tapped.
-Paxton in-line pumps all wired ready to go
-Split second controller for the fuel pumps
-Air/water intercooler, heat exchanger, brackets, pump etc.
-All idler pulleys were changed 2k miles ago.
-Will include custom made SRT Boost gauge made to match OEM style gauges
-Installation Manual

This kit has never given me any problems and truck drives like stock just with some added driving pleasure :)

Looking for 5k shipped to the US. I will be traveling to Texas in June and can bring the kit with me and ship from there.

Damn, you're going to have a shitload of parts to install when you get back. :D

you're telling me! I need to abstain from this site for like a month so the list will stop growing! deal was too good to pass up and who knows when another one will pop up this low.

Holy crap Christopher that was quick. You just put that thing on there .. And is that BMW gonna keep up when your done or what? Lol

Holy crap Christopher that was quick. You just put that thing on there .. And is that BMW gonna keep up when your done or what? Lol

lol worked out that we're both on the same side of the pond as one another. So I was up same time as him haha

hell yea! a bud from tenn. got it lol now itll be nice to meet up haha!!!!

The M5 is gonna thank me! There will be no comparison to the 10 when I am done Ken! Texas Mile here we come! Just got a turbo S1000RR to add to the line up too!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back