Congrats RedSRT007...

Stingray

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...on getting banned from the other site :p All of the banning over there is getting ridiculous :rolleyes:

Stingray said:
...on getting banned from the other site :p All of the banning over there is getting ridiculous :rolleyes:
Stingray...I am glad your here....thanks for coming over.

Silverback said:
Hello Stingray. I'm sure you will be banned also for being here. :rolleyes:

Congratulations to all that are banned. :D :D
Shhh... Only if you talk about anything outside of their forum, like the name of another :rolleyes:

I have to thank fstjack for telling me about this forum:D

BTW, if you want to tell other SRT10forum members about this site first click on their screen name. Then click on public profile. Then click on "Send a message via email to xxx". Don't PM them. That should keep the banning down to a minimum if you care. That will only work if their email is not set to private though. ;)

Stingray said:
Shhh... Only if you talk about anything outside of their forum, like the name of another :rolleyes:

I have to thank fstjack for telling me about this forum:D

QUOTE]

Ok there you go, we'll both be banned. :mad:

Then we can start a new and improved forum. :D

But wait we already have, and it works well.
Thanks to you and all the good guys and the gal that have joined up and posted so far.

Wifey.........................

Its all your fault, you get banned, then a bunch of us get banned, then all of us get banned.............:mad:

Its amazing how things tend to work out for the best:D

I toast you

Stinker said:
getting banned from what? there was another forum before this?

Now that I think of it.......NO:D

But we do need to see a bigger pic of that Avatar your sporting.....PLEASE

Thanks for the congrats!

At first I was bummed out cause I really did invest a lot of time in that forum. But now that I think about it, If anyone can turn there backs on the WHOLE forum because we want to stick together, then they can have there forum. I see this as a worth-it investment for all of us to hang out, thanks again FstJack!

-Red

mauiSRT/10 said:
Heh where is Nowhat? Dont tell me he is cooking in his new crib???? LOL We need to get everybody over here.

patrick
Wondered that myself?

RedSrt007 said:
Thanks for the congrats!

At first I was bummed out cause I really did invest a lot of time in that forum. But now that I think about it, If anyone can turn there backs on the WHOLE forum because we want to stick together, then they can have there forum. I see this as a worth-it investment for all of us to hang out, thanks again FstJack!

-Red

So, what did ya do to get banned.

I'm starting to feel insecure about NOT being banned.:p

Ahhh, I see. Quite the crime...:rolleyes:

Hey whats all this talk of banning on the other site, are you guys holding out on a secret site??/ LOL

Hey whats all this talk of banning on the other site, are you guys holding out on a secret site??/ LOL

Why, would you like me to ban you

Yea, your toast

Good Job

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back