Congrats to DC performance

Nowwhat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
800 vipers showed to race at the VOI last weekend in Vegas....including the regulars....John H and his rip off mobiles...RSI...etc.....

DC performance's direct port car was the FASTEST......leaving everyone else to stand around and make excuses....:rock:

10.01 at 156 mph......

Nowwhat said:
800 vipers showed to race at the VOI last weekend in Vegas....including the regulars....John H and his rip off mobiles...RSI...etc.....

DC performance's direct port car was the FASTEST......leaving everyone else to stand around and make excuses....:rock:

10.01 at 156 mph......

WOWOWOWOWOWOWWOOWOWOWOWWOWOWWWWWWWW!!!!!
THAT GREAT !!!!!
HEY BUY THE WAY DID YOU GET YOUR TRUCK BACK?

Congrat's to DC Performance... Mike your truck is yet another testament to their tuning, and performance... got to love having them in "your back yard".

Nowwhat said:

10.01 at 156 mph......

Just 10.01??? I have seen 2nd Gen cars run 8's before... I have a vid around here someplace... :dontknow: Was that just with Nitrous, or fully built???

Black1 said:
Just 10.01??? I have seen 2nd Gen cars run 8's before... I have a vid around here someplace... :dontknow: Was that just with Nitrous, or fully built???

yeah....real hot for racing and the track is 2000'.....what a difference a track makes....:D ...

figure it is a low 9 sec car with a good track and an aggressive driver....

Nowwhat said:
yeah....real hot for racing and the track is 2000'.....what a difference a track makes....:D ...

Oh, I see. Sorry....:eek:

Black1 said:
Oh, I see. Sorry....:eek:

that is what was cool about this event....everyone says my car can run this my car can run that.....this was a great apples to apples....I want to ship my truck to North Carlolina this winter......:D

Nowwhat said:
that is what was cool about this event....everyone says my car can run this my car can run that.....this was a great apples to apples....I want to ship my truck to North Carlolina this winter......:D

Yeah, its nice to get them all together under one climate and one elevation. Equal ground is a good thing! :D

to put things in proper perspective,,,a trap speed of 151 mph would need to have a parachute to run again:rock:

its cool being kicked off tracks cause you got no roll bar,,,but to be kicked off cause you got no chute would be insane

Congrats on the win Dan, Chris and all the crew..............(Tony rules too...!)

SD

Nowwhat said:

I'll attest to the Vegas track really sucking in the heat. I raced there for about 6 years. Best time in my Demon was mid 11's at 120 in August at about 101 degrees. Would have loved to run at sea level in cool weather!:burnout:

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back