Congrats to the Heat!

DarkSyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had an absolute blast, game was a blast, and we all went out in West End and Deep Elum after the game, and got "jiggy-wid-it?". :dontknow: :D ;)

I'm damn proud of the Mavs. They had a great year, and will be back.
Congrats to the Heat, they are good champions, and deserve it. Wade is f#ckin nails. :cool:

And so ends a very exciting, very fun to watch, and a very prosperous playoffs. Whadda ya say Heat, same time next year? :D ;)

Now it begins. 3 months of suffering through summer sports. :eek:
Enjoy it fellas

Yeah, well probably see u guys next year. Our whole team is signed for next year already, except Mourning and Payton but they will sign for peanuts. This has been the best Sports win for my life...for me anyways. Im so happy today, I dont think ill fire anyone today....haha Im goin to the Parade if anyone wants to ride...tomorrow morning 11 am departure.

Thanks brotha. It was a great bout between two great teams. Ur a true fan, not like some of the other fans. Man they said some pretty harsh stuff, but thats ok. We will see you next year same time, same place. Great job to the Mavs, and Congrats to the 2006 world champion MIAMI HEAT!!!!

Blake,

Know exactly how you feel bro! Jan 4, 2006 was that day for me. (UT Nat'l Champs) :D It has been an awesome year for sports so far, only hope it continues. Have fun at the parade!

2ndchance,

You bet man. :cool: They played their tails off down the stretch. And sounds good for next year! Enjoy it bro. And Congrats to the Heat!

you guys are going to have another hard road to get back - Phoenix is no joke and neither is San Antonio - good luck

Im hoping they can pick up a Josh howard type, heard Eddie jones wants to come back for cheap.....that would work too.....Need more consistent outside shooting.

Ditto on what DS said....glad for the city, and for the team....hated that the Mavs didn't pull through, but I have become a fan of Wade and he looks to have a great future....:D

Blakewilder said:
Im hoping they can pick up a Josh howard type, heard Eddie jones wants to come back for cheap.....that would work too.....Need more consistent outside shooting.
Hell, Josh Howard helped them win one of the games this year LOL.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back