Congratulations to my Nephew

eddie102870

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Josh killed his 1st two deer this weekend. he's 12, got a 9 pt. and a spike not bad for his 1st two. didnt get any pics of him being blooded...lol
DSC_0157.jpg

DSC_0147.jpg

DSC_0159.jpg

505'sFastestViper. said:
kinda sad......
why would you say that? i would think it would be better for him to be spending time with his family learning how to hunt safely and respect firearms, learn about nature. be out doors not spending time in front of a video game or hanging out on the streets getting into trouble getting into drugs. we spend a lot of time planting for deer we manage the herd which left unchecked would be a big problem in our neck of the woods. tell me again whats sad about it? i just dont understand. maybe your just being dissagreeable :dontknow:

Cruster said:
Looks like a happy camper!!! Wish he wouldn't point the rifle at his nuts though:D :D :D

Congrats!!!!
its actually not just looks that way,

eddie102870 said:
why would you say that? i would think it would be better for him to be spending time with his family learning how to hunt safely and respect firearms, learn about nature. be out doors not spending time in front of a video game or hanging out on the streets getting into trouble getting into drugs. we spend a lot of time planting for deer we manage the herd which left unchecked would be a big problem in our neck of the woods. tell me again whats sad about it? i just dont understand. maybe your just being dissagreeable :dontknow:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

eddie102870 said:

Actually they do have a lot of hunting video games now days. That way you can learn about nature, and still sit in front of the TV all day! It's a win win!! haha JK. I hate when kids waste away indoors with video games now days. Or adults for that matter as well. I've never been a fan of hunting though. I didn't grow up anywhere where hunting was a common sport, and I kinda like animals. Maybe I watched Bambi too many times as a kid. I do understand the issue of certain animals over populating and causing a problem in the big picture, so shoot away!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back