Congratulations Venomous1 Racing, February 2013 TOTM

VPRPWRD

VTCoA Ring Leader
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Congratulations Venomous1 Racing, February 2013 Truck of the Month!!

VENOMOUS1_zpsfb1c73d5.jpg

Thanks guys!! That starts off my Friday, Superbowl weekend, Birthday month, and 2013 off with a bang for me! I really appreciate the votes and honor.:burnout:

Congrats Sir....

I have some additional news, you are also the Viper Truck of The Month for the Viper Truck Registry

Congrats Sir....

I have some additional news, you are also the Viper Truck of The Month for the Viper Truck Registry

Holy crap! Thanks guys! I'm at a loss for words. Think I've only ran a few times in years and feels great to win. :burnout:

congrats bro , glad a QC won !

great rig u got there..:rock:

:fight: it was a close battle it was fun watching it play out congrats venomous...

Congrats Venomous1 Racing! I voted for you! I also wanted to let you know that Effrain put your business card up on our local business board at my Car Wash and I hope it gets you some future sales. :) We have a few SRT-10 guys that come in.

Congrats Venomous1 Racing! I voted for you! I also wanted to let you know that Effrain put your business card up on our local business board at my Car Wash and I hope it gets you some future sales. :) We have a few SRT-10 guys that come in.

Wow that awesome Ralph! Very much appreciated bud. Thanks for the vote too bro.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back