Connecticut Car Show GTG September 14th

LightningRaper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, so as the title sais I'm hosting a car show/ get together. It will be on Sunday September 14th from 11-4pm at my shop Pluszeromotorsports in New Milford Connecticut. The show will be dedicated towards exotic and classic cars. Their will be a DJ, food vendors, models to pose with your cars (real models not just some girls in bikinis), and more. All the money raised will be going towards Trucare. Trucare is not for profit dedicated to aiding paraplegics, disabled veterans, and any wheel chair bound individual to get their wheel chair, automotive hand controls, and power lift gates repaired 100% free of charge, with pickup and temporary chair if necessary. I am inviting all VTCOA members to come with your trucks or other vehicles. If anyone is interested please let me know and I will add you to the list. If anyone Is affiliated with other forums or groups I ask that you extend my invite to help make this a good show for a great cause. This will be a family friendly event. My # is 9172707086 and email is [email protected]. Hope to finally meet some you guys

The address is:
PlusZero Motorsports
571 Danbury Rd
New Milford, CT 06776-4304
United States

Cars will start lining up at 930am and open to public at 11am

Sounds like a very cool event. I'll try to make this as long as my son doesn't have a baseball game that day.

Sounds like a good time.

Well being this is pretty much in my back yard, Im gonna try and make this.
Hope to see that built 06' "Raper" there .
Should be a great summer ending show ! Will RSVP for sure.

Well being this is pretty much in my back yard, Im gonna try and make this.
Hope to see that built 06' "Raper" there .
Should be a great summer ending show ! Will RSVP for sure.

Sounds good, the raper will be there for sure, on a lift though lol
The show will be indoor and outdoor I guess

Crap! I would love to go to this but I have a surprise birthday party for my step-father that day.

Crap! I would love to go to this but I have a surprise birthday party for my step-father that day.

The surprise at the party will be that you won't be there. SURPRISE!!!!! :D

Today is the day for my car show/gtg, everyone is welcomed 571 Danbury Rd New Milford CT 06776

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back