Considering a SRT10..

jwall09

Reaction score
Hello SRT10 community! I first want to admit i have never owned a non GM product, and never really thought about a Dodge except for a viper car/truck. I currently own a Cadillac STS-V 525hp, but since i sold my 2003 Silverado SS i want to replace it with a 4 door truck or Escalade EXT. Im only considering the SRT10 QC or the Escalade EXT, and they are very different vehicles. I love the performance i have read about in the SRT10 but i have a few questions i would like to ask you all:

1. For typical driving with some playing (no drag, just punching it after rolling, ect.) how prone to tranny and rear end issues is this truck

2. Certified - does Dodge offer a good certified plan that would make it worth getting from a dealership? Cadillac has 6yr/100k bumper to bumper

3. Other issues - overall, how good is the quality of this truck, paint, body parts, interior, motor, etc.

4. Anything else i should consider? (i know MPG is bad, im OK with that)

5. The RC, if i got it for a truck, is the tranny much better than the auto? and the clutch good or tough to drice (my 2005 CTSV had a horrible clutch)

Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back