Considering selling 2005 Dodge Ram SRT Quad cab

Reaction score
I am thinking about selling my 2005 Dodge SRT 10 Ram Quad Cab 65000 miles I was thinking about asking $25,000 I will try and post pictures later. What do you guys think of the price it is great condition and only a few little blemishes on the paint. Volant Air intake and stock evrything else.

Joe

I am thinking about selling my 2005 Dodge SRT 10 Ram Quad Cab 65000 miles I was thinking about asking $25,000 I will try and post pictures later. What do you guys think of the price it is great condition and only a few little blemishes on the paint. Volant Air intake and stock evrything else.

Joe

Being a fan of these truck (owner..lol) I think its worth the $25k. However, the market wont tell you the same. I'd say if you really wanted to sell you better look closer to $21,000.

Joe

If you are not in a hurry i would sit on the price of $25,000 and not budge.

A member on here just sold his silver QC that had some nice exterior mods and a couple of bolt-ons. I forget his mileage, I think it was higher than yours, but I think he ended up settling for like 18k. You'll probably get closer to 20k unless you can afford to sit on it like the other guy said.

I paid 25k for my ’05 Quad with 49K miles in August. I traded it for another ’05 quad with 15K miles. Paid 5k difference. The old truck had real paint problems and would need painting in no more than 2 years at around 7-8K plus used a quart of oil every 15-1800 miles. The new Quad is pristine with low miles. No oil consumption in 2K miles and is really clean. Bottom line, at least here in Texas, you will find that 20-21K is what your truck is going for with that kind of mileage. But-----you may find a guy like me that wanted it so bad he overlooked a lot of problems to get his first 10. Good luck on the sale.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back