Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

DJT ,, For me it’s a flip( Day trade ) or a swing trade .. with very very small 3 to 10 share buys .. I don’t see anything that says a Parabolic pop like the first one when it was DWAC ( SPAC ) . I do own a a 2 remaining shares at the moment @67.93 that I just hold now for chits and giggles to see what happens . I made a great amount on the DWAC first pop as I stated on an earlier post ( the PO trade from the crooks and should have made a lot more ) . I’ve done many 3 to 20 share flips for lunch money ever since . That profit in itself makes up for a good amount more that covers the shares easily that remain ,, I can loose even if DJT instantly went out of business hahaha! I could add more at a lower price and may. I don’t intend on jumping in with a large buy again ! Personally Imjust don’t see a Major catalyst for a monster pop and drop happening .. the only things I see left are the Nomination and the win of the election , TRUMP ! The valuations just isn’t there for a small cap like DJT or the company financials and growth . No dividend ! Manipulation is active with DJT I have no doubt about that . If it bags then the best bet is to sell it at the best price you think you can get and use it as a tax loss write of EOY ,IMO ! Earnings are a big tell tell to watch and you have to ask yourself , WHAT EXACTLY DOES DJT HAVE GOING FOR IT TO GROW ? I seriously don’t believe that Truth Social will become the next X ( formerly known as the Twit hahaha) ot the next Freakbook (META).
Agreed 100 percent. I would have only got it at the 25 or better yet back at 12.00 - it's not going to do anything more long term i believe it just fluctuates now on court news and the election.

I like schwab - going with that one

NVDA!! 10 to 1
Been watching it for a long time and sure wish i woulda got some last year! I'm betting it's not gonna stop moving up anytime soon

I read on reddit some have bet their entire 401k on it! Yikes but hopefully they win

I read on reddit some have bet their entire 401k on it! Yikes but hopefully they win
Hahaha Reddit goonies ! Never use your 401 or credit cards that’s just asking for big ask trouble ! Don’t use Margin either unless you can cover the value with extendible cash or assets .. it’s all borrowed money !

NIVDIA so out of my plan ,, way to expensive to buy many .. it will be hit at some point IMO .. years ago was the buy op. 2019 and in July 2022 was the last op to buy IMO .. I bought some a long time ago and it just sat forever .. I sold for some profit but who was to know it would go parabolic now ..
I also owned a good amount of AMD in the high 3$ range .. everyday nothing but great news and the damn thing would dro or barley go up .. I sold ! Then years later up up and away it went .. no div , out of my plan .. I’m to old to wait 10 years for something !

One exception in my thoughts are of Navidia does a split and then the buy op might just be in play

Imdont think there is a green stock on any markets in the world today ugh! Except Navidia !
I don’t even see any reason to have smashed the markets and especially the DOW being pounded almost 1000 points since Monday.. UNREAL !

I will say this is the time to look into Buy opportunities … buy low sell high .. or more importantly add to existing holdings on the low that pay divs ..

It was so obvious that the bigs wouldnt let the DOW hold over 40k and the same has been hitting the NASDAQ and S&P 500 which it had already begun.

Last edited:
I think NVDA will continue up at least until the split. I didn't realize they don't in 2021 and it still went waaay up. It's expensive but it's a gigantic company and I'm thinking it isn't going anywhere soon - I'm no pro for sure but I've watched it for a couple years and it's not gone backwards ever YET! Hahahaha! Key word. YET

I think NVDA will continue up at least until the split. I didn't realize they don't in 2021 and it still went waaay up. It's expensive but it's a gigantic company and I'm thinking it isn't going anywhere soon - I'm no pro for sure but I've watched it for a couple years and it's not gone backwards ever YET! Hahahaha! Key word. YET
As long as the politicians can continue to insider trade and make deals with other countries it is likely to continue up .. Select stocks of course ..Wombat Pelosi , HINT HINT !

Has that been announced ,, I no longer watch Navidia ?

Has that been announced ,, I no longer watch Navidia ?
Yes you need to be of record by June 6. There's some new AI stuff going on with them also you might want to read about it since i can't remember what it was all about. I just know it's probably gonna keep going up

And you know how the pre split frenzies work so I'm just thinking evern post split it's going to continue. It's gonna be a 3Trillion company soon

Yes you need to be of record by June 6. There's some new AI stuff going on with them also you might want to read about it since i can't remember what it was all about. I just know it's probably gonna keep going up
Thanks for bringing that up ll Just read about it .. that may be just the ticket to get in now .. time to pay attention hahaha

Thanks for bringing that up ll Just read about it .. that may be just the ticket to get in now .. time to pay attention hahaha
Yep! I like it better than Chipotle for sure!

Yep! I like it better than Chipotle for sure!
That’s a definite with me .. won’t touch chip a poltergeist pre split .. possibly a few post after the price gets set .

Going crazy today next week should see the opposite? Can't figure it out lol - shoot hard and hope!! Hahahaha

Going crazy today next week should see the opposite? Can't figure it out lol - shoot hard and hope!! Hahahaha
I’m afraid to look today .. was hoping after yesterday the doctor today would have just put me in a coma till the market turned good hahaha .. took a drop of around 8k yesterday and haven’t seen the close today .. it seemed to be doing reasonable earlier .. I guess I should take a look hahaha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back