Continued from 2007 ... GO DOW GO!!

View attachment 65621 Here ,, this is my actual stocks and ETF’s on my dinky Axos account and today’s close . I opened it May4,2023. For the bonus of 250.00 at the time . My guess is I’ve made around 500 between the divs and bonus on the account . All cash was transfered out to high yield accounts and or used to buy a few assets on one of my main brokerage accounts. I’m getting divs now and into may and will be transferring that cash also .
But the scene shot should help give you some real life DD about my totals and daily gains and loss , costs and cost basis , amount of shares , unrealized gains etc ! The regular stocks you should recognize and the others are ETF’s. Remember it’s a extreme small ace in the whole account that just sits and has grown some and the divs actually illuminate the 3 red
That are down . Being as I move the cash to other accounts also give me more gains , divs from this account !
That looks like quite a great account! I will study this and familiarize myself. It's helpful seeing something "real" instead of just stock symbols lol

i do watch several but don't really have much variety. I'm learning lingo and i read a lot to try and figure out what makes the market tick. I've decided you can't really know for sure but you can sorta get a feel if you watch it all long enough. But watching isn't making me anything hahah so I'm wanting to create a small portfolio - i have the account i just need to put some money in it and try something.

thanks for the visual it's how i learn Best

Here are a few diddly things zi do also . I have 3 apps that give me free money … Ibotta , inboxDollars and fetch …. Only take a few minutes to do the daily tasks . I’m in the over 500$ club hahaha on Ibotta , made almost 400$ on inboxDollars and have enough on Fetch to almost get a 50$ gift card of my choice. inbox has a few thing to do daily the other 2 are basically taking a pic of receipts from shopping .

Freebies hahaha ! And they can be done in less time it takes to do your early morning constitutional hahahah. It does take a while depending on what you do on the apps… but free cash adds up over time .. when I cash out , I use the money to invest in the markets .. think of it like the gift that keeps on giving .

vniilli … is my referral code if you want to do Ibotta .. we both get $5 .

https://appview.inboxdollars.com/?rb=78097135 Is the referral for inboxDollars .

Come save money with me on Fetch! Join w/ code BAX5ME for a point bonus.
https://referral.fetch.com/vvv3/referraltext?code=BAX5ME Is the referral for fetch !
You don't mess around! You got some of everything going on. That's cool. No reason not to! There's a lot going on out there - I'm not great with apps but I can learn hahahaha

I'm going to try ibotta out looks like at least two grocery stores I shop at members / I'll use the referral code when i install the app

probably be installing later on :cool:

I'm going to try ibotta out looks like at least two grocery stores I shop at members / I'll use the referral code when i install the app

probably be installing later on :cool:
Do fetch also ,, you just take a pick of all receipts , even if there not yours . It doesn’t matter which story either .. you get the points and when you get enough you cash out for gift cards .. Sandy has already cashed out $100 worth of Home Depot gift cards . It’s the easiest one of the 3 to do ! You get bonuses depending on the items you buy also .

Do fetch also ,, you just take a pick of all receipts , even if there not yours . It doesn’t matter which story either .. you get the points and when you get enough you cash out for gift cards .. Sandy has already cashed out $100 worth of Home Depot gift cards . It’s the easiest one of the 3 to do ! You get bonuses depending on the items you buy also .
Nice! I hadn't looked at it yet but sounds like I'll add it also :D

I don't get why these apps need your personal information. That's always what stops me from downloading apps. I mean if they aren't selling or sharing it why do they even want it?

being rewarded to be sold lol

I don't get why these apps need your personal information. That's always what stops me from downloading apps. I mean if they aren't selling or sharing it why do they even want it?

being rewarded to be sold lol
These apps only want info in order to send you notifications. Your na,e , address so you can get paid your earnings ,, phone number I don’t give or give an old or fake number hahaha ! They have setting preferences under your profile that you can say no to certain default BS including do not sell my info . I get emails and notifications. They never tried to contact me , none of them unless I messaged the first at customer service …. I cash out on Ibotta and inboxDollars and have them send the cash to my PayPal . As soon as it is in my PayPal I transfer it to my bank . Fetch I haven’t cashed out anything yet , But Sandy told me they email her the gift cards for Home Depot .

Oh and when I buy something online I always make sure my credit card account is never left on their site . Walmart is good for keeping that info and I had to call them to delete 3 cards I had used in the past . Now I know how to do it myself .. so the CC only stays on their till the sale get approved and finalized .

These apps only want info in order to send you notifications. Your na,e , address so you can get paid your earnings ,, phone number I don’t give or give an old or fake number hahaha ! They have setting preferences under your profile that you can say no to certain default BS including do not sell my info . I get emails and notifications. They never tried to contact me , none of them unless I messaged the first at customer service …. I cash out on Ibotta and inboxDollars and have them send the cash to my PayPal . As soon as it is in my PayPal I transfer it to my bank . Fetch I haven’t cashed out anything yet , But Sandy told me they email her the gift cards for Home Depot .
Well that doesn't sound too intrusive

Oh and when I buy something online I always make sure my credit card account is never left on their site . Walmart is good for keeping that info and I had to call them to delete 3 cards I had used in the past . Now I know how to do it myself .. so the CC only stays on their till the sale get approved and finalized .
Good idea!! They don't need to store it for you ;)

Exactly .. I got my debit card hacked at Walmart , Sandy got hers hacked the same day at a different checkout … I go a email alert about $100 charge and called the bank immediately, went on my account and shut off my over draft protection . And it got settled and I was not responsible for the charge and reimbursed .
No Sandy was hot and contacted her bank and the said they took care of it and not to worry . This was on a Friday ! Well come along Friday after her call to the bank , then Saturday, then Sunday and Monday the hacker was having a field day with here card number she could not turn off overdraft and the bank didn’t do it . So everytime the crook used the card number it reloaded all those days to the tone of over 20k buy Monday when she finally got them to shut it down . It took her weeks to get this fixed and reimbursed the money. What a pain she had making sure which transactions were done buy the hacker when it should have been stopped that Friday .. Appears the hacker was getting card numbers and info and using Apple Pay to buy shit on other peoples cards . All the charges were being done in 3 areas near Miami which is a long way from the tampa area . No idea if they caught the crook or not .

Well that doesn't sound too intrusive
It’s not ! IMO .. signing up for anything on the internet does the same , some is optional and some is mandatory..

Exactly .. I got my debit card hacked at Walmart , Sandy got hers hacked the same day at a different checkout … I go a email alert about $100 charge and called the bank immediately, went on my account and shut off my over draft protection . And it got settled and I was not responsible for the charge and reimbursed .
No Sandy was hot and contacted her bank and the said they took care of it and not to worry . This was on a Friday ! Well come along Friday after her call to the bank , then Saturday, then Sunday and Monday the hacker was having a field day with here card number she could not turn off overdraft and the bank didn’t do it . So everytime the crook used the card number it reloaded all those days to the tone of over 20k buy Monday when she finally got them to shut it down . It took her weeks to get this fixed and reimbursed the money. What a pain she had making sure which transactions were done buy the hacker when it should have been stopped that Friday .. Appears the hacker was getting card numbers and info and using Apple Pay to buy shit on other peoples cards . All the charges were being done in 3 areas near Miami which is a long way from the tampa area . No idea if they caught the crook or not .
Nightmare!!! :eek::mad::mad:

charge it and remove the card for sure!!

glad she finally got it fixed! I hope!

Nightmare!!! :eek::mad::mad:

charge it and remove the card for sure!!

glad she finally got it fixed! I hope!
I told her to change banks also … they should have shut it down immediately

i use credit card online instead of debit card - not attached to bank account that way ;)

i use credit card online instead of debit card - not attached to bank account that way ;)
I always use credit , even if I decide to use a debit card which ai very rarely use .

I like building the points on my credit cards hahaha , I have 14 of them ,, business and personal .. I have a ton of points on them and only a balance on 1 of them with zero % interest …

I like building the points on my credit cards hahaha , I have 14 of them ,, business and personal .. I have a ton of points on them and only a balance on 1 of them with zero % interest …
Nice!! You're the kind of customer they hate hahah!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back