Conversation Stimulator

Now what was the issue with JH again?:D :D :D :D :D :D :D Just Kidding I dont want to go there again!!!!!!! "Chill out Silver"

thewelshm

I believe the owner of that truck came on here and got a rude account of our opinion of his purchase...if I recall he only stayed a few days and was amazed that we had such negative opinions. I felt sorry for him, but the phrase is 'buyer beware'...do your homework first.

Here is the operative sentence in the ad: "It’s the real deal not for the faint of heart." How true.

Prof said:
I believe the owner of that truck came on here and got a rude account of our opinion of his purchase...if I recall he only stayed a few days and was amazed that we had such negative opinions. I felt sorry for him, but the phrase is 'buyer beware'...do your homework first.

Here is the operative sentence in the ad: "It’s the real deal not for the faint of heart." How true.

Trust me Prof I went to school on the JH subject:D :D

thewelshm

SilvrSRT10 said:
According to the JH website, the 1000 is forged. The Venom 700 & 800 are not.
looks like a money pit either way......not to say our "regular trucks" dont turn into one:D

THEWELSHM said:
Trust me Prof I went to school on the JH subject:D :D

thewelshm

And a scholar you are .............. :D :D :D

The trouble with JH's work, is you never know what he did, or didn't put in vehicle. Just because you paid for something, doesn't mean you actually get it.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back