Convince me to buy one.......

Geez..convince you to buy one?..If you can afford one, and like them, just do it..If you think you will be disappointed, well dont..We as owners, former owners, etc, have posted enough pro and con on this site to allow you to make up your mind yourself..Have you SEEN this site?..Convince you to buy one..Do your homework..are you really expecting to see someone post that they dont like thier truck?..Well there was one guy but he isnt here anymore..lol..Just buy a damn truck..you will get it when you own one..till then take a look around the site..anything you could think of asking is here or someone can tell you.

nah..he has a cow catcher on it and is doing some off roading with it now..lol

if you want the badest truck ever made it doesnt matter what color you get r/c or q/c than this is the one for you enjoy bro!

Stinker said:
these trucks are money pits, if ya like your credit.........stay away from them..........

You take payment plans Stinker? :D

If your looking for a true Sport truck the SRT-10 is it. These trucks came from the factory bad A$$! I have owned a couple other sport trucks and the SRT kills them all. In looks and performance. I have never gotten so many gawker's in any other ride. What else can I say (I love my truck)!

Oh and Black is faster and sexier.

After talking with a forum member here about his srt10 RC at the track tonight, i like them even more. To see 5500lbs move that well amazes me. I did not know they weighed so much. Bad ass. period.:rock:

I will agree on few things. It's rare, it's a big toy, and it WILL get looks. Plus people will want to race you on the street. WHEN they loose they will feel bad.:congrats:

Yellow venom said:
These trucks honestly kick A$$! I get endless compliments about my truck every time I drive it,BUT if your looking for twisted necks your looking at the wrong two colours!! Snap necks go YF!!

Thats because they are all looking for a taxi!!:D :D Get a red one!!

The best truck I've ever owned. My Sig is my reason and the truck aint leavin!

I miss my Syclone sometimes...

I miss my SRT Ram sometimes...

But I love my Viper!:rock: :burnout: :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back