Cool software

By By Money

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just wanted to let you know about a cool piece of software I have on my iphone and wanted to know if anyone has used this and compared it to a true time run on a drag strip.

Anyway this software is called Dynolicious and only costs $12.99 and can be used on both the iphone or ipod touch

This uses the built in accelerometer and clock and after inputting a couple of pieces of info about your ride it will actually log acceleration. The software uses this and the weight of your ride and can then calculate 0-60, 1/8 mile time etc and RWHP.

I’ve had this for a while and did a nice little run straight after I purchased the SRT-10.

It calculated a 0-60 time of 6.34s which was pretty poor but I was spinning all the way. You can tell this by the results graph it created as I was running 75mph before it even registered 400RWHP

Another cool feature is the “skid panâ€￾ which will record Lateral G’s, Acceleration G’s and Braking G’s

Attachments

• RAM SRT-10 Run.bmp
    1.4 MB · Views: 52
just like my gtech! sadly, any tilt in the vehicle skews the result but I still like it!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back