Corsa Side Exhaust- both sides?

No doubt Don's rig is awesome but them wanting $4,000 hells nooooo...
HaulinAsp said:
I was told it was a time consuming full stainless deal, not downgrading the work done to Doneo's rig as it is a awesome looking truck, yet I have all the nessesary tools and fabrication skills to tackle this task on my own......

Any Pros/Cons on a true dual exaust? I'd like to here them now....:D

Craig said:
No doubt Don's rig is awesome but them wanting $4,000 hells nooooo...

Exactly! Which is why after I pass NJ inspection due this month, after I pass- headers going back on (coated) and new side exhaust will be crafted....:D

HaulinAsp said:
Exactly! Which is why after I pass NJ inspection due this month, after I pass- headers going back on (coated) and new side exhaust will be crafted....:D

Can't wait to see a full write-up and pictures! :rock: :D ;)

This past Saturday I went to the NJ State Inspection Station, passed....

Good to 8-2009:rock: :dancing: :rock:

After passing inspection- I hot tailed to a shop that does good tinting work. I had them do the limo treatment- and they did the 'full' windshield for me too:rock: :rock: :rock: It looks BADAZZZZZZZ!!! (50% tint on full windshield)

Next is to get my Mopar headers sent to Jet-Hot via UPS tomorrow they're going. Then I plot out this side exhaust deal- Its gonna happen- be sure of it! I'm excited.:D :rock:

:star:

HaulinAsp said:

After passing inspection- I hot tailed to a shop that does good tinting work. I had them do the limo treatment- and they did the 'full' windshield for me too:rock: :rock: :rock: It looks BADAZZZZZZZ!!! (50% tint on full windshield)

:star:

The cop's are going to have a field day with that! :D

Have had mine done since I had the truck 3 days - 35%....looks great and of course get harassed on occasion!!
Black1 said:

Black1 said:
That's fine by me- after I hand them a slew of P.B.A. cards- I'll tell em I'm getting it ready for a show- LOL :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back