Could use some help.

USAF-SRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got my Srt-10 qc less then a month ago. Its got a drop in intake, headers, and a few other things already done. I just ran it over 9,000miles so its still rather new. Im looking for some suggestions on some easy upgrades. Wish i had $10,000 to put a supercharger on it but am trying to think realisticly of somethings to do. PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS.

what do u mean remove all four cats. sry i know i sound kinda dumb to all this but im just learning..

If you don't have emissions testing in your area you can remove all four catalytic converters from the exhaust system and pick up a cheap and easy 20 to 30 hp.

USAF-SRT said:
Just got my Srt-10 qc less then a month ago. Its got a drop in intake, headers, and a few other things already done. I just ran it over 9,000miles so its still rather new. Im looking for some suggestions on some easy upgrades. Wish i had $10,000 to put a supercharger on it but am trying to think realisticly of somethings to do. PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME SUGGESTIONS.
It can be done for about $3500 including injectors. Just be patient and wait for a good deal on a used one.
Also, you need to get an SCT and wake that beast up.

Awesome. will that make the engine light come on though?

SANTEEN said:
It can be done for about $3500 including injectors. Just be patient and wait for a good deal on a used one.
Also, you need to get an SCT and wake that beast up.

Wow didnt know i could find one that cheap thx. Also the SCT??? dunno what that is. sry that why i joined this..

Check some of the past "Cat delete" threads those will tell you howto do it with no check engine lite

Again be patient and you'll be able to find a used set of JMB catless mid pipes. Those and SCT tuner from Torrie at unleashed tuning, you'll have no problems with check engine lights.

check with stinker maybe he can still get you the sct on the group buy that just ended... being new and all to the forum ---welcome aboard

Fatjack is smart cats are one of the most cost effective.. and next a sct tuner on the quad cab you will really feel the diffrence..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back