couple kills tonight

moparviper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
First kill was a new bolt on and slicks 5.0 that runs 12.30s so I knew I had no problems there.Pulled on him a couple of bus lenghts.

Next race was a small block 150 spray 90s blazer. Weighs roughly 3000 pounds and runs 10.90s I beat him by 2-3 lenghts

next guy on the list is a older Mustang (60-70s) era.

There's videos of both races I'mgonna try to find it. Everyone says my truck sounds exactly like a nascar at WOT on spray:D

First kill was a new bolt on and slicks 5.0 that runs 12.30s so I knew I had no problems there.Pulled on him a couple of bus lenghts.

Next race was a small block 150 spray 90s blazer. Weighs roughly 3000 pounds and runs 10.90s I beat him by 2-3 lenghts

next guy on the list is a older Mustang (60-70s) era.

There's videos of both races I'mgonna try to find it. Everyone says my truck sounds exactly like a nascar at WOT on spray:D

You know kill stories don't count around here unless accompanied with the video. :D

Now that's action! Better be taking money while letting all those locals know how fast you are! Word will spread fast and money races will be a Lil harder to find ;)
Once again making me proud! Bout time for plug check/change as well as oil if you haven't done it. :D

I did not see a TEN in the video........... .i just heard it :rock:

It was way too fast to be seen...:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back