Couple of Vids from Nats 06..Better late than never!!

That Volvo RAWKS!!..:rock: :burnout: Nowwhat said it was very unassuming when we were rolling in it, but I had no idea until seeing it spanking the hell out of that twin turbo SRT10 do I really appreciate it.
I see Prof in a whole new light..I get it now Roy.:marchmellow:

ILtemprd said:
That Volvo RAWKS!!..:rock: :burnout: Nowwhat said it was very unassuming when we were rolling in it, but I had no idea until seeing it spanking the hell out of that twin turbo SRT10 do I really appreciate it.
I see Prof in a whole new light..I get it now Roy.:marchmellow:

LMAO!!! :D :D :D :D :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

........ That black and bronze truck sounded good! :rock:

Was that in '06 or '07? I thought that Volvo rental was in '07!:dontknow: :dontknow:

And imagine how that Volvo would react with over 300 hp! That is why I love my 850R!

Those were in the Stinker skinny days, before he became an aftermarket auto parts magnate.:p :p :p

Prof said:
Was that in '06 or '07? I thought that Volvo rental was in '07!:dontknow: :dontknow:

And imagine how that Volvo would react with over 300 hp! That is why I love my 850R!

Those were in the Stinker skinny days, before he became an aftermarket auto parts magnate.:p :p :p
Not sure..it only had like 50 miles on it. Not to fear though, we broke the engine in real nice like. Power braking is a bitch with a front wheel drive though. Ofcourse you could set the e-brake and light them up...welll sort of.:( Then the hotel manager calls the cops, you haul ass, you figure what the hell, may as well pick up some more beer while your running from the law, your drunk ass friends call you and tell you not to come back because the police are looking for you, yadda yadda..you know the story.:eek:

Same story for several years in a row...

Maybe it is time to go back and repeat history...or get it better...

No break downs...Bone broke in '07 and that was really a downer.

Ahhh, yes.

That was a very good year! I met a lot of people there...Nowwhat even showed up and it was relatively peaceful between he and Gary...both of whom are really no longer around...too bad.

Yes that was 07, because on 06 Shawn, Izzy, and Kenny were running around in a Cadilliac. Damn good times, both years.:rock:

Bill.

i like stinkers dash ;) ive seen something like that before:D

i like the smoothed pillar pods think i will do mine pretty soon :rock:

and man that orange and black 10 sound sick :burnout: :marchmellow:

OKOK...Sorry...It was 07. Both years were a little blurry to me so i could not remember exactly! :cheers:

07 nationals...the first time I met Stinker...I have not fully recovered, but with a little more therapy I should be OK.

I have a bunch of videos from then. It just takes for frickin ever to upload on Youtube!:mad:

SRT-IZ said:
OKOK...Sorry...It was 07. Both years were a little blurry to me so i could not remember exactly! :cheers:
Izzy, 06 was when you were talking to those cute girls and their boyfriends came running up because they were afraid you were going to take them away from them. Instead you climbed onto Kenny's back and rode him. :D

Bill.

Begood said:
Izzy, 06 was when you were talking to those cute girls and their boyfriends came running up because they were afraid you were going to take them away from them. Instead you climbed onto Kenny's back and rode him. :D

Bill.
me and izz were on the golf cart that year and tried a drive up on the chicks. we got shot down....lol i know what ya mean IZ those late night parking lot hang outs play hell on the memory. you remember the chick on the bike with the ugly tits:D

Begood said:

Bill.
LOL...Yes i did!:D

eddie102870 said:
me and izz were on the golf cart that year and tried a drive up on the chicks. we got shot down....lol i know what ya mean IZ those late night parking lot hang outs play hell on the memory. you remember the chick on the bike with the ugly tits:D
Yes i do!:D

Coley 1334 said:
i like stinkers dash ;) ive seen something like that before:D

i like the smoothed pillar pods think i will do mine pretty soon :rock:

and man that orange and black 10 sound sick :burnout: :marchmellow:
Its not Orange...Its the copper head color! And your sig is F'n HUGE!

eddie102870 said:
Ugly tits was 07. I know all the good times seem to roll into one. Do you remember in 07 the girl at the restaurant with the big tits that the one button let go, and the other one was about to?:D

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back