Couple SHOP Pics

DUPA

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The truck got broken into (they ran when the alarm was on for too long). Got the ignition replaced and door fixed.... so while we were at it, I decided to get some new mirrors painted and the handles painted.... along with some debadging... now the only thing on the doors is srt-10

These aren't the greatest pics.... I'll have some better ones soon.

Attachments

• TruckShop2.JPG
    TruckShop2.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 239
  • TruckShop1.JPG
    TruckShop1.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 231
  • TruckShop3.JPG
    TruckShop3.JPG
    74.8 KB · Views: 267
Wasn't sure if I liked those mirrors at first but they look great on your truck.......:rock:

Those look like the CalVue mirrors. I think they look small in person, not sure if I would really like them.

Sorry your truck got broken into... what a pain.

Stretch

amoparman said:
Those look like the CalVue mirrors. I think they look small in person, not sure if I would really like them.

Sorry your truck got broken into... what a pain.

Stretch

Yup..........fkn bummer bro...............:mad:

New work makes it much nicer..........blessings in disguise..........

SD

Sorry to hear about that!

Those look really good DUPA. :cool:

howd they break in? window?

also did they break the steering column and damage the ingition?

dont these trucks have a chip or something so shitheads like that cant drive away with the truck. i figure the only way is tow truck.

lo-jack baby.

That sucks but I will tell you this those mirror's effen rock !!! Shawn has them and I really liked them......Great look Dupa :D

too bad you werent there to greet them when they decided to run....could have been a real kill, without starting your truck!!!

thanks guys.... it is raining outside but I will run out real quick and take some pictures in the rain.... I found the mirrors for $204 shipped and got my friend at www.garybestkustumz.com to paint them.... he's got my TL there right now as someone Rear Ended me on Friday the 13th....

as for the ignition... they tried... but didnt work. This is the 2nd break in. The first one... I accidentally left my seat up, and they saw the sub in the back and broke the back window to get it, but got scared away. Then this one, they pried the door open through the handle and tried to steal the truck itself. So the door was all bent up and scratched up, from them trying to get in.... and I only knew that they messed with the ignition, when it was a little harder to try to turn the key.

Last edited:
Here are some Rain pics.... He forgot to take the big RAM off the tailgate, so we are going to get that done this week.... when he puts my painted rain guards back on.

Attachments

• VehiclePics 010.jpg
    VehiclePics 010.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 121
  • VehiclePics 011.jpg
    VehiclePics 011.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 30
  • VehiclePics 012.jpg
    VehiclePics 012.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 44
  • VehiclePics 014.jpg
    VehiclePics 014.jpg
    342.5 KB · Views: 25
  • VehiclePics 015.jpg
    VehiclePics 015.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 31
  • VehiclePics 013.jpg
    VehiclePics 013.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 44
here are before pics if you want to get an idea

Attachments

• beforemirrors.jpg
    beforemirrors.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 32
  • VehiclePics 011.jpg
    VehiclePics 011.jpg
    379.5 KB · Views: 26
  • beforemirrors1.jpg
    beforemirrors1.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 41
  • VehiclePics 010.jpg
    VehiclePics 010.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 34
  • VehiclePics 012.jpg
    VehiclePics 012.jpg
    263.7 KB · Views: 25
Thanks, Squealer. Next i'm changing all the grills to match.... black diamond shaped expanded metal in all 3 areas. maybe a lowering of the back to match the front. i have a set of brand new stock headlight sets if anybody wants to buy them. i may ebay them.

Is that the LazerLite Tonneau? Looks good, but can you take the black rubber trim off of it?

Thanks,

ntw0rk said:
Is that the LazerLite Tonneau? Looks good, but can you take the black rubber trim off of it?

Thanks,

yes it is the lazerlite tonneau. yes, you CAN take the rubber part off, but I don't think that will look very good, as some of the corner is loose on mine, and I can tell that the edges look like POOP. On top of that, you'd have to get the thing repainted, as the edges aren't painted. I'll just deal with it, doesn't look too bad with it to me.

alright.... these are with the painted vent shades.... BEFORE AND AFTER.

also, thse are with the rear ram taken off..... BEFORE AND AFTER.

Attachments

• VehiclePics 010.jpg
    VehiclePics 010.jpg
    357.4 KB · Views: 33
  • truck 002.jpg
    truck 002.jpg
    338.3 KB · Views: 30
  • VehiclePics 013.jpg
    VehiclePics 013.jpg
    332.7 KB · Views: 20
  • truck 004.jpg
    truck 004.jpg
    274 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Looks great bro....:rock: I need to get some of those painted door and tailgate handles......:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back