cousin bought an srt8 charger

Streetgliderx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will an 04 headers, comp, magnaflow, catless, stand a chance???? he is bout the shoddyist driver i ever seen racin... local track he barely broke 9.70 in 1/8th? all we have is 1/8ths here

Having owned a Charger SRT8 IMO stock to stock the Charger SRT8 & Ram SRT10 are a driver's race in the QTR......I cant remember 1/8 numbers but if he is stock I think you will beat him easy unless you have trouble launching..

The SRT8's will sit there and spin if you dont know how to launch....I see SRT8s run mid 14s all the time at Bristol....which is a slow track but just around 3 tenths slower......I ran a 13.5 when my SRT8 was stock...

dude......im chasin the 8's(7900lbs on 35's) with 100less hp.....teach him to drive :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

on street tires i ran the 1/8th in 8.60 range, before the headers and SCT and cal-tracs

ya you shouldnt have to much trouble with them..I stomped one at the track and im a qc;)

Hey Lee, I don't know where the timeslips are, but I ran a 8.35 in your truck last year!

Later,
:rock: :D

whoa for real??? if i could bust mid 8s like that i got alot of ass to tear up here at the local track. we have dozens of punkasses with moms mustang gt sittin round with damn ice bags sittin on the intakes like they gonna gain a 1000th of a second....

my dad came over and was talkin shit said that the truck couldnt be as fast as i say it is, its a damn full size truck..... then he drove it! he was like hmmmm what did you say was under the hood?

TNVIPER said:
The SRT8's will sit there and spin if you dont know how to launch....I see SRT8s run mid 14s all the time at Bristol....which is a slow track but just around 3 tenths slower......I ran a 13.5 when my SRT8 was stock...

Yea if you don't know how to launch you will be spinning tires, my best 1/4 stock was a 13.5 too .. i now run 12.8 at the 1/4 and 8.3 at the 1/8 with a few mods...:rock: Will be a drivers race like they said :rock:

Go out there and race him :D :burnout:

here is a few vids of me and Randy (moparracing) running...yea yea he is faster then me :p :rock:

when i was STOCK

with a few mods...

here's more vids...look on ur right for albums under PIR :D

http://s260.photobucket.com/albums/ii31/moparracing_2008/

thanks fellas i will be sure to get some shots when he comes back to town with it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back