Crankcase breather cap $45

BlackKnight

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling a used crankcase breather cap with a viper emblem on top. This breather system utilizes the stock oil fill cap location so you don’t have to add and additional hole in your valve cover. No modifications needed, quick and easy install. Perfect for stock and highly modified engines!

The aluminum bung screws into the stock oil fill cap location. The chrome breather with filter then pushes into the bung and is very secure. To add oil to your engine, simply remove the breather, leaving the bung in place. This breather system features a 5/8" tube fitting with filter installed onto it. You may remove the filter and use a hose run to a remote catch can if desired.

It will fit 1992-2006 vipers and SRT-10's.

I've even cleaned the filter and charged it so its ready to go!

$45 (includes shipping) within the contiguous united states. Prefer PayPal

Attachments

• IMG_0651.jpg
    IMG_0651.jpg
    581.2 KB · Views: 860
  • IMG_0652.jpg
    IMG_0652.jpg
    620.6 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_0654.jpg
    IMG_0654.jpg
    576.6 KB · Views: 366
Breather Crankcase System

I am selling a used crankcase breather cap with a viper emblem on top. This breather system utilizes the stock oil fill cap location so you don’t have to add and additional hole in your valve cover. No modifications needed, quick and easy install. Perfect for stock and highly modified engines!

The aluminum bung screws into the stock oil fill cap location. The chrome breather with filter then pushes into the bung and is very secure. To add oil to your engine, simply remove the breather, leaving the bung in place. This breather system features a 5/8" tube fitting with filter installed onto it. You may remove the filter and use a hose run to a remote catch can if desired.

It will fit 1992-2006 vipers and SRT-10's.

I've even cleaned the filter and charged it so its ready to go!

$45 (includes shipping) within the contiguous united states. Prefer PayPal

PM sent:)

Crank Case Breather

I just sent you an email conformation from PayPal. Check the email address in the conformation from PayPal.

Thanks,:(

Back