crankshaft sensor position ram srt-10 2006

cantillonjh

Reaction score
hello everybody. I am from belgium(land with no dodge concession only clubs).i am in search for technical informations. i have a trouble with my ram srt-10 from 2006. after installing GPL on my srt-10 a trouble is appear as error code p0340 . the installator says me it was crankshaft sensor . It goes off when engine is warm.i have the crankshaft sensor but i dont know how to reach it to replace. do i have to replace some mechanical parts to access to it. thanks a lot for your answer. ps:sorry for my translation

Hello CantillonJH,

I'm from Belgium to, near Antwerp. Where are you located ?
I have the complete service manual and can send it to you.
Shoot me a personal message with your e-mail address.

Easy one bolt replacement and like 10-1=9 said. That's the location. Cam sensor can also throw the same code. Good luck

thanks a lot for this help. bhpaddict i am from tournai . my email is [email protected]. thanks for the manual.

Alors tu parle Français ? Moi je suis du côté d'Anvers.
Ok let's go on in English so everybody can understand. ;)
i'll try to send you the manual through 'Dropsend'
You will receive an email with a link to the site where you can download the file (i hope...)

Last edited:
don't find crankshaft position sensor srt-10

i don't find crankshaft position sensor on 8.3l srt-10. never on the passenger engine side. rear the engine ? but not access before release camshaft cover? can you help me please . a picture can help me very well thanks.

If its an 06 it's on left side of engine, just above oil Pan. We may have confused you saying passenger side, as in your case passenger likely rides on left side of truck whereas ours ride on right side. :dontknow:

Right side drive, right. Forgot about that being your out of the U. S.
The differences always fascinated me. Can you post some pictures of under the hood, steering set up etc. ?

He's from Belgium like me. We have left hand drive same like in USA.
Even in UK, where they drive on the left side of the roads, the steering wheel stays on the left side.

No I believe they're converted in country delivered to if needed. Still don't see why O.P. cannot find crank sensor?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back