Crook took my ash tray

mxzx440

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So went to work yesterday, 12 hour night shift, usually park the truck at a co workers and jump in the company van, good safe neighbourhood. Then get done the shift and back to the truck at 7:20 am, here my glove box is open and truck unlocked. I usually keep change in the ash tray, but had cleaned it out the night before and left $3 in or for coffees the next day. Here the person didn't just take the $3, they took the whole ash tray assembly, that was all they took from the truck. Didn't see any damage to the truck and nothing else is missing, but my $3, and MY ASH TRAY. $26 and the new one should be in tomorrow.

Man that sucks and sorry to hear about it. Why would you tke the whole tray instead of just the money? Hey look at the light side maybe he will join and do a diy about the removal of the ash tray.

That sux!!!

As I have stated before, I F&^cking hate thieves!!!!!!!!!

(But it did make me snicker thinking about that movie where the kid chases that guy all over the place going, "Two Dollars! I want my two Dollars!":D)

lol, it could of been worse, i was also thinkin of making a little panel for switches there, but time will tell

what kind of a sick bitch takes the ash tray??!!..bummer man.:(

One of the problems with these trucks is the keyless entry remote. It sucks. I lock my truck everytime I get out of it, and when I go back to it sometimes its unlocked. Its from having the remote in my pocket and the buttons getting pushed.

Someone prob knew you keep money in there...

I bet the tray ends up on ebay.... ;)

Sorry, but at least it was only $3

sleeper said:
One of the problems with these trucks is the keyless entry remote. It sucks. I lock my truck everytime I get out of it, and when I go back to it sometimes its unlocked. Its from having the remote in my pocket and the buttons getting pushed.

Well, if you'd stop playing POCKET POOL..... :dontknow: :elefant:

Sounds more like a bloody prank than an act of larceny....

You'll probably get a strange letter composed from magazine clippings demanding a ransom be made...along with a photo of your ash tray......

Let's all be thankful for the small things..............

D

He's got the coolest ashtray of all his buddies. "Look man.....I got an ashtray out of a SRT-10. I'm bad!!" Probably has it mounted in his Civic.

the truck was definitely locked, but oh well, it wasn't damaged and its not that expensive

I know there is a few good Jew jokes that would frame this thread quite nicely :D Bad Sickness bad......Go to your room :(

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back