Cryo'd Spider Gears

cyalata

Supporting Member
Reaction score
:)

Brand new, never installed cryo'd spider gears. Kit includes new seals and hardware too.$150 shipped
DSCN0547.jpg

cyalata said:
:)

Brand new, never installed cryo'd spider gears. Kit includes new seals and hardware too.$150 shipped
DSCN0547.jpg

what size are they ?

I know this is a little dumb, but what are "Cryo'd Spider Gears", and what are they used for? What performance gains to they give your truck?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sigma-Wildcat said:
I know this is a little dumb, but what are "Cryo'd Spider Gears", and what are they used for? What performance gains to they give your truck?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pretty much helps with the week link in the rear end:) stock dont seem to hold up to track conditions! i had these laying around as spares and realized i dont really hit the track that much so might as well move them:)

I'll take them, my paypal should be set up by now. I'll send a pm.

cyalata said:
pretty much helps with the week link in the rear end:) stock dont seem to hold up to track conditions! i had these laying around as spares and realized i dont really hit the track that much so might as well move them:)

Really? We couldn't tell.:D

Yellow venom said:
Darn it I'm too late!

you must learn to be faster young danielson ,,,more wax on wax off for you :aetsch: J/k;)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
thats a helluva deal on all that , thats the complete kit and cryoed to is even better on the price:rock:

they wemnt fast thats fo-sure:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back