Cure for the hot oil Viper tick?

I'm rockin the vodka and cran right now. Monster actually sounds pretty good right now...

I don't think you can use the word rockin and cran in the same sentence.
Hey everybody come see how gay my drink is might work better in this instance.
WADR

Do you only show up to harass him?

Harass is such a harsh word. I prefer "encourage" to stop making stuff up.

Who knows what other yarns might be out there. He already claimed to know the guy in the police to taxi mobil 1 commercial before this cop shot chase crap.

That is the sad thing with liars, nobody knows if they are telling the truth. Like does he really own a SRT10? Does anything he put anywhere on the internet be that diy info, product reviews, etc real or more made up stuff. Someones word is their reputation is something you don't want dragged through the gutters.

I think that baring some new epic adventure this has run its course IMO.

I may be an asshole but I'm not a sadistic asshole.

Harass is such a harsh word. I prefer "encourage" to stop making stuff up.

Who knows what other yarns might be out there. He already claimed to know the guy in the police to taxi mobil 1 commercial before this cop shot chase crap.

That is the sad thing with liars, nobody knows if they are telling the truth. Like does he really own a SRT10? Does anything he put anywhere on the internet be that diy info, product reviews, etc real or more made up stuff. Someones word is their reputation is something you don't want dragged through the gutters.

I think that baring some new epic adventure this has run its course IMO.

I may be an asshole but I'm not a sadistic asshole.

I just figure a more effective use of your time can be made, as opposed to following someone to different forums to keep calling him out on the same thing. We get it, you don't believe him. He has been called out by numerous people and he has already said he doesn't feel the need to explain himself to us, I don't know him and he doesn't know me. He doesn't owe anybody an explanation so leave it at that.

I may catch some flack from this, but where did the sewing machine sound is bad thing come from? I've actually designed valvetrains when I worked at CAT and the lead engineer always told me a well designed valvetrain should sound just like a sewing machine.

Wow, and I clicked this thread expected an on topic oil related comment.

Bump bc no one can answer my riddle
There's your oil related comment

Oh, a good valve train does sound like a sewing machine. I have a soloist that is much louder than the rest. That's what heavier oil covers up for me.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back