Curious minds want to know

Daily driver here too. I put about 1,000 miles a month on it. I am going to have to buy another vehicle so I can start modding it. I can't be without it so it makes modding out of the question right now. I also own an F350 dually 4x4 that has an 18" lift and it has been converted to a normal truck instead of a dually. I can't believe I forgot to put that truck in my sig. Oh yeah, it's for sale too.

Daily driver. Couldn't imagine driving anything else, except my motorcycle. :) Have put 6,000 miles on it in 4 months.

drive mine about four times a month.... got about 23,000 miles on the 2004 clock. i travel all the time for work and drive rentals instead....

Bought mine this time last year new. I have put 8100 miles on it my first year and thats with a 1500 mile road trip on her to do break in. I drive mine every day. I plan on getting me a winter car for those days the truck has no business being on the road.

Daily driver for me,coming up on the big 54K here real soon !!! Hell,I even use mine as a pick up truck,who'd a thunk !!:rock: :rock:

bought mine in february of 2006 as a daily driver. now i have a POS as my daily driver so i can spend more time and not worry about a mod not getting finnished on the truck.

next mod chrome wheels (inside lip chrome too). that will take a few weeks to get them back. so the truck will be on jack stands for a bit.

I drive my RC everywhere, every day. I even find excuses to drive it.
Lucky for me the traffic in my area is relatively light, I really hate getting caught in traffic with the manual tranny... more than anything, I hate putting the wear on the clutch.

8 months on my 2004 under my ownership.

Bought mine with 5800 miles on it in April of '06. Now has 28,500 on it. Until recently it was my daily driver. Now I have my Mom's old LeSabre to drive!

I wouldn't say mine is a daily driver as in the winter it gets put away. I have averaged about 6k a year though. From May-October it is close to a daily driver. It's just too much damn fun not to be driving it! :D

Hein(get bit), I thought you sold the cuda? Glad you didn't! Sweet ride. I haven't been on the DTW Colorado chapter in a long time. I'll have to check in there.

Last edited:
Typically only on the weekends and vacation trips.

Every day!

Okay, well zero over the last year and a half, however I did log 12k on it in 8 months.

But I enjoy looking at it in the garage, as it sits patiently... oh so patiently.:sleep:

Mine sits at the house, i dont even have 5000 miles on it. I've been pimpin the bike lately.....sorry the picture is so big

Nope I have a company car for my daily drives, and a charger RT daytona for my after hours. She sits in her nice and cozy spot the garage. I take her out from time to time and on my day off.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back