custom or ORIGINAL rims?

Stock :rock:

I think you should through those ugly stockers in the back of a truck that could be at your house in 5 to 6 hours and just forget that those UGLY stockers were ever in you position!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kyle's srt10 said:
I don't believe I've seem a rim yet that looks better than stock:dontknow: :dontknow: IMHO:D
yep, i agree

Voodoo said:
yep, i agree

You and Kyle couldn't be more wrong..................... those stockers are shit and should be thown away..............straight into the back of a waiting silver supercharge quad cab LOL

bigike said:
You and Kyle couldn't be more wrong..................... those stockers are shit and should be thown away..............straight into the back of a waiting silver supercharge quad cab LOL

Yup! I say KEEP them STOCKERS!!! The do look really good!:D :D :D

finisher68 said:
WHEN I WAS IN THE WRECK WITH THE TOW TRUCK,BOTH RIMS,THE 24 S WERE BROKE ON DRIVERS SIDE, INS. REPLACED THEM, WHEN I DROVE TRUCK I NOTICED SOMETHING NOT RIGHT, WELL IN THE WRECK I WENT OVER A CURB, THE TWO ON PASSANGER SIDE WERE BENT ON INSIDE, SO I TOOK THEM TO THE BODY SHOP AND TOLD THEM THEY MISSED THEM BEING DAMAGE,THEY ARE GETTING ME ME TWO MORE, BUT THEY CANT FIND THE SIZE, THEY ARE 24 X10,TIRES ARE 305 -40-24,,THEY SAY THEY CAN ONLY FIND 2 RIMS 24X8,, IF I WAS TO PUT 285-40-24 ON THE 24X8 RIM AND PUT IN FRONT, AND THE 24X10 WITH THE 305-40-24 ON BACK,,WOULD THAT WORK? THESE RIMS ARE NOT MADE ANY MORE,AND THEY WONT GIVE ME 4 NEW OF ANOTHER TYP,,I WILL KEEP BOTH SETS,JUST TO GET DIFRENT LOOK NOW AND THEN.

To answer your question, Yes that will work. The 24 x 10's on the rear and the 24 x 8's on the front. Eight inch is a little small for a 305 width tire but it will work fine and should wear normally.

bigike said:
Stockers black with a thin red pinstripe....................... IMO :)

Our I think some nice near new eagle alloy series 25's would look GREAT on there!

wanna buy some ;)

I know I am old school but I like 5 spokes instead of 10 or more on a wheel. Plus 5 spokes shows off the drilled rotors better!!This is what bigikes' wheels would look like on a black truck with a little red. Mine have been widened, they are 11.5 wide with 325's in the rear and 10.5 wide with 305's in the front.

Attachments

• 100_2935_(2).jpg
    100_2935_(2).jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
MO they look great on your truck!

It's like a lot of people have told me. The lower I get this thing the better the wheels look......................... I feel the same way, And I'm dropping it this coming week, we will see.

bigike said:
ill have 4 stockers avalble very soon

I agree with the others,the stockers just make the truck,two things on these trucks that shouldn't be replaced are the wheels and wing!! They Scream SRT-10!

Yellow venom said:
I agree with the others,the stockers just make the truck,two things on these trucks that shouldn't be replaced are the wheels and wing!! They Scream SRT-10!

Was thinking the same thing. I do like how some guys have painted/powerdercoated the stock rims. Otherwise, you gotta keep the stockers.

patrick

bigike said:
MO they look great on your truck!

It's like a lot of people have told me. The lower I get this thing the better the wheels look......................... I feel the same way, And I'm dropping it this coming week, we will see.

Thanks! Yea it does help to get it lower. You might decide to keep them once you get it lower.

mopower1958 said:
Thanks! Yea it does help to get it lower. You might decide to keep them once you get it lower.

You know, now that I see the demand for these wheels.............. I really hope I do like them with it lowered. I might not have a choice ;)

One day when I quit fooling around with the Coronet I would like to get just the lip of mine done black with a red stripe so as to make it appear to have redline tires. I have seen it done on some 18's on a road runner and it looks good IMO.

kyle's srt10 said:
I don't believe I've seem a rim yet that looks better than stock:dontknow: :dontknow: IMHO:D

Antnees (Venom Power) look a little better,but polished,chromed,Permastar coated stockers can't be beat.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back