Custom Paxton Set up with MOPAR Headers F/S

texastonka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you know anyone wanting to go with a crazy Paxton set up, this is it. Asking $11K for entire set up and for that I will also throw in the two Autometer Intake Air Temp sensors and gauges that you cannot buy anymore (no one makes a IAT sensor anymore). This also includes MOPAR Headers, Tial BOV, black braided intercooler hoses and many more custom touches as you can see. Sorry for the waterspots it really could use a good shine. Entire set up was custom fabricated at ART in Buda, TX. You know there is over $17K in parts alone in this set up, selling for $11K obo. I've had teh SC truck now want to go TT. There is about 1200 miles on the custom set up.

Attachments

• KDR SRT10 (4).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (4).JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 354
  • KDR SRT10 (3).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (3).JPG
    153.3 KB · Views: 298
  • KDR SRT10 (5).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (5).JPG
    151.3 KB · Views: 413
  • KDR SRT10 (9).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (9).JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 352
  • KDR SRT10 (15).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (15).JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 347
  • KDR SRT10 (18).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (18).JPG
    152 KB · Views: 281
  • KDR SRT10 (19).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (19).JPG
    146.1 KB · Views: 763
  • KDR SRT10 (12).JPG
    KDR SRT10 (12).JPG
    137 KB · Views: 273
Nice setup. How much power did it put down? GLWS

It will work in QC and RC ! This is one very nicely upgraded Paxton kits, should put out easy 700RWHP at 9-10 psi is my guess!! Looks excellent!!

Nice setup. How much power did it put down? GLWS

Here is the cool thing. I've got two dyno sheets. The first with the stock Paxton set up (with double stacked Paxton air/water radiators) with dyno pulls approx 15 minutes apart and yes my tune was VERY rich running 9.3:1 AF on a bone stock motor. The power drops from 633 to 535 because of heat soak and a HOT intake air temp. This was in Texas heat mid 90's at ART in Buda, TX. The second dyno sheet was taken in the same heat mid 90's at ART in Buda, TX and the first dyno pull was 624 and the second pull approx 15 minutes later it at 610! Still with 9.3:1 AF and running way too rich on a stock motor.

The real benefit of this monster cooling for the Paxton is dang near ambient temps of the forced air charge. It creates a near constant horsepower peak. No heat soak issues to worry about etc. That is why this set up has a IAT before the Paxton head unit and again right before the intake. Even in Texas heat both the incoming fresh air charge to the Paxton and the forced charge to the intake are almost identical. Best part is this giant intercooler only has a .2-psi pressure drop!

Now to answer your question MY truck tuned to 9.3:1 AF with bone stock motor was at 624rwhp consistently with no drop and a bullet proof tune. If you lean it out you will be closer to 660-680rwhp. A built motor and pully you will easily see 750-800 with the added benifit of the super cooled inatke temp.

It will work in QC and RC ! This is one very nicely upgraded Paxton kits, should put out easy 700RWHP at 9-10 psi is my guess!! Looks excellent!!

Thanks for the info on fitment and compliments, the kit will easily do 700hp for anyone wanting to change a pully and tune. I had it set FAT at 9.3:1 to be bullet proof and got consistent mid 600s. No more heat issues!

BUMP... no offers on this set up? Come on guys, I could use teh money to help out with the TT build...:burnout:

Just to clarify, there's no difference on the fitment on an QC and a RC, just that a 6spd will of course make more power and may need a clutch upgrade!

Bump it...

Dropping price to $9500 for a few days. If someone takes it then TT here I come, if not I'll just keep this set up and maybe do some more motor work and look into the Novi 2500 or something...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back