custom pulleys used

flchub

Supporting Member
Reaction score
7" aluminum lower crank pulley made to fit with the ati dampner (jtsvp pulley)

custom made 2.5" paxton blower pulley.

this combination saw 14.5 lbs of boost on dyno,with ported heads!

i'm selling these as a set.anyone who wants to max out their paxton needs this setup.

$275.00 shipped

Are you serious with that Sig line? hahahaha ONLY SRT-10 OWNER OVER 400LBS WITH A FORGED ENGINE(WORLD RECORD)

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:

Your truck doesn't even run. Heck, I don't think it exists.

TREKER said:
Are you serious with that Sig line? hahahaha ONLY SRT-10 OWNER OVER 400LBS WITH A FORGED ENGINE(WORLD RECORD)
please dont hate on my world records,i have worked hard at setting these records:D :D :D :D :D :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

flchub said:
please dont hate on my world records,i have worked hard at setting these records:D :D :D :D :D :D :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

The world record holder for the most worls records:rock: That's impressive:D

What happened to home depot?? That was the best part of your old sig. But congrats on your new records!!!!

ADDED A COUPLE OF RECORDS FOR YA BIG GUY

Ported heads,Dual Bosch fuel pumps,80lb injectors,Ati balancer,coated Ross pistons,K1 rods,270 comp cam, hardened push rods,Crower springs Best time 11.89 - 120.67 ON STREET TIRES WORLD RECORD HOLDER(but really who cares?),WORLD RECORD HOLDER FOR THE FATEST SRT-10 OWNER 429LBS,ONLY SRT-10 OWNER OVER 400LBS IN HISTORY TO RUN IN THE 11'S (WORLD RECORD),ONLY SRT-10 OWNER OVER 400LBS WITH A FORGED ENGINE(WORLD RECORD)
WORLD RECORD HOLDER FOR THE MOST WORLD RECORDS BY AN SRT-10 OWNER:rolleyes: MOST FRUITY PEBBLES ATE AT ONE SITTING (WORLD RECORD) LARGEST BREAKFAST BOWL (WORL RECORD)

Clint, your forgot about Worlds Record for most Fruity Pebbles transported at one time By an SRT-10. That adds another to the Very Impressive List... :D

Da1Chief said:
Clint, your forgot about Worlds Record for most Fruity Pebbles transported at one time By an SRT-10. That adds another to the Very Impressive List... :D
the sig line only holds 500 characters!!!!!!

we have the oversize for the lower no problem, the uppers we can make

Something I have never understood when you change the pulley larger it makes sense increases boost but why does the smaller pulley increase boost and is there a way to make the channel the belt sits in deeper to fight belt slippage. Also do you ever decrease the size of the belt for an increase in boost.

basically larger lower pully or smaller blower pulley spins the blower faster thus more boost
as far as grooves, if you go too small on the upper there is really nothing that will stop slippage, the best thing is a dedicated belt tensionor

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back