Custom Sub Box w/12's and 2 Amps

jlwilsonjr

Reaction score
I will be letting the truck go this weekend. If anyone is interested in a custom made sub box here is your chance to get one at a steal. Sounds great all this equipment was in the truck when I bought it.

The box contains 2 12" Memphis Audio Subs
There are also 2 Memphis Audio Amps (not sure about the models but they are big)
There is also a capacitor in the box. The pictures in the link are a start if you are close to (The Woodlands Texas) and interested please contact me at 281-419-1808 if you would like to hear and see it.

Price make me an offer.

http://picasaweb.google.com/jlwilsonjr/SRT10

looks badass, if i was near you I would sell my set up and buy that!!! bump

I should have been more clear............

I appreciate everyone's inerest but to save time in answering each person's PM. I will not ship this item as it is way to heavy. The box/subs and amps will be pulled tomorrow morning so if anyone is willing to drive I have no problem meeting you (within 150 miles of The Woodlands Texas). Also I will have the details of the model numbers of the subs/amps, as I mentioned this stuff was in the truck when I bought it. Any takers...................

If you don't want to ship it, then advertise it in the local newspaper, save the rest of us getting interested at all.

Rick R-- Sorry about not being clear from the start. I never look at the local paper but visit this site often......wanted to give fellow SRT owners on this and another board a shot before I published to the masses.

No Need for Apologies

jlwilsonjr said:
Rick R-- Sorry about not being clear from the start. I never look at the local paper but visit this site often......wanted to give fellow SRT owners on this and another board a shot before I published to the masses.

No need for apologies, you just saved me some money, that's all.

Good Luck with your sale.

Rick

:D

BOX SOLD

Box was sold locally I do have the subs and amps and I WILL SHIP :) these items will be on ebay later this week

Subs
2) Memphis Audio 12" M3's 300 for the pair plus shipping
1) Memphis Audio 16-MC3004 350 plus shipping
1) Memphis Audio 16-MC1000D 350 plus shipping

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back