custom tuning...

SRTcracka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of a vender that does good custom tuning somewhere in the southeast...preferably in or close to the Florida panhandle. I just got word from our local tuner, Pahandle Performance....no pun intended :p .., that they can't do custom tunes on Dodges. :( Bummer! I wouldn't mind going with an SCT flash, but I would prefer custom tuning on the dyno. TIA

Roe, heffner performance are the best in the area of FLa

or to charlotte, underground racing, there just isnt too many, but what ya can do is call Sean roe, get a Vec III and a air fuel guage, and get it dynoed, and he can download a card to go with your area

OK...I'll check into those...thanks

Yeah, they won't even let you use their dyno to get a baseline run or anything...only if they're doing the tuning. I was pretty bummed about that. I don't know where the next closest is...I'll have to research it.

tuning

Try South georgia corvette in Thomasville. Its a corvette place, but i hear the owner has 4 or 5 VIPERS ! Thats who i will call when i have the $$. My father in law took his z06 there, wont tell me exactly what he had done, but he is putting around 650+hp and thats N/A.

Roe Racing is in Green Cove Springs, FL.

You will not go wrong with Roe...

SRTcracka said:
OK...I'll check into those...thanks

Yeah, they won't even let you use their dyno to get a baseline run or anything...only if they're doing the tuning. I was pretty bummed about that. I don't know where the next closest is...I'll have to research it.

Does this mean the Dyno Day is out for the Rams??

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19118

Marc T said:
Does this mean the Dyno Day is out for the Rams??

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19118

No, not at all...I was referring to another place..Panhandle Performance.

The Dyno Day at Seco is still on....it's one of those traveling dynos, set-up on a tractor/trailer rig. They wont be doing tuning....just laying down numbers.

Panhandle specializes in Mustangs and other Ford vehicles....no Dodges :thumpdown: ...they have the only dyno in Panama City (that I know of)

Stinker has listed the top Viper specific tuners in your area...another one in addition to those would be Doug Levin motorsports, also in Florida.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back